Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tue 26 Jan 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Now lets not do what we did against Peterborough and sit back a second goal will kill this.
    Not with our 2 goals conceded a match record!
  • Options
    Corner taken short and ends up with a shot from the corner of the area that goes high and wide.
  • Options
    22: Mason plays in Laird down the right. He tries a low cross which is intercepted. 0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    Really like Millar, said it before but there's elements of his play that reminds me of Jerome Thomas. So nice to have a direct wide man in the team. 
  • Options
    Gunter nicked the ball off Oshilaja's foot there and caused a corner in place of a clearance. .
  • Options
    Laird gets into our area but JFC cuts out his attempted cross and Purrington and Millar get it away.
  • Options
    23'

Post update

Offside, MK Dons. Dean Lewington tries a through ball, but Daniel Harvie is caught offside.

• Options
    Talal said:
    Really like Millar, said it before but there's elements of his play that reminds me of Jerome Thomas. So nice to have a direct wide man in the team. 
    Proper winger as his decision making and ability to lose the ball when he keeps it a bit too long can really frustrate me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    25: The post denies #MKDons! 0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    Good defending from JFC, Purrington & Millar combined. 

Gillingham 4-0 up! Did they kick off early?

• Options
    Purrington heads out for a corner from our left
  • Options
    @mid_life_crisis would be really grateful in those situations if you could hold off until the stream has caught up, cheers!
    Hate it when people do that, even worse when you are sitting watching the game with someone and they constantly on the phone look at the live game on bet365, nearly disowned my dad because of this. Makes buying the game completely pointless otherwise lol
  • Options
    Jeez that was too close for my liking 
  • Options
    A bit of luck which we have missed. The post to our rescue 
  • Options
    25: Think it was Mason that got across to the near post and flicked the header on. Amos was beaten but the effort cannoned back off the post. So close to a leveller! 0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    Off the post, luck going our way for a change
  • Options
    @mid_life_crisis would be really grateful in those situations if you could hold off until the stream has caught up, cheers!
    Yeah, sorry mate - wasn't really thinking about the stream.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Good defending from JFC, Purrington & Millar combined. 

Gillingham 4-0 up! Did they kick off early?

Yes
  • Options
    Phew, flicked head comes off the post, and we end up with a throw
  • Options
    Stockley & Wash partnership has potential (Stockley doesn't have a 50p head)
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Proper winger as his decision making and ability to lose the ball when he keeps it a bit too long can really frustrate me
    Yes that will happen sometimes but we don't have another player like him. Take him out the team and it's all very one paced. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Have we turned the corner. Onwards and upwards!

With no full backs & Pearce the only defender on the bench hopefully we'll keep pushing forward
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    28: O’Riley goes into the book for a pull on Pratley, despite the referee keeping his car in his pocket earlier in the game from a similar foul by the visitors. 0-1 #MKDvCHA
    @MindBLMK

Must be a big man  :)
  • Options
    Pratley doing well, showing his experience
  • Options
    Pratley bossing midfield at the moment 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Hate it when people do that, even worse when you are sitting watching the game with someone and they constantly on the phone look at the live game on bet365, nearly disowned my dad because of this. Makes buying the game completely pointless otherwise lol
    Why I turn my phone off, it tweets at least a minute before a goal. Not sure why the stream is so far behind.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!