Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lets talk about quality not the performance we love our team and club

we are paying £10 for 2 hours of sport , if netflix charged this for a low quality stream for 2 hours i doubt  they would be in business   !      we currently have a stream claiming HD quality with a multi camera coverage     which to be honest    {and i love my club}   IS  multi camera    BUT  NOT  hd and i think we should have better   !   we currently have 30 frames per second  which is the main factor   ! .....   normal standard tv has 60 fps  why oh why do we have to watch a low grade stream (nothing to do with the performance or the pundits )  we all love Curbs and Brownie     but the stream  is sub standard   especially as the first statement on the coverage said ....HD AND MULTI CAMERA      its not actually the case   comments please    my loyalty is cafc    but the truth is clear

Comments

• Options
    Back out now while you still can, you don’t have to go down the same way I did last weekend...
  • Options
    last weekend it was the away stream at fault     but our coverage is no better    whats your point ?

• Options
    raymondao said:
    last weekend it was the away stream at fault     but our coverage is no better    whats your point ?

Our coverage is significantly better than last weeks (or pretty much any away game) was.
  • Options
    but NOT HD and only 30 fps     do you UNDERSTAND     ???  
  • Options
    It's 720p which is HD, I don't see it stated anywhere it's full 1080p HD.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    You can just do a full stop and save some time on all those spaces. 
    Its why I love using a paragraph myself - I keep looking at the OP and I struggle to read it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its not 720p and its only 30 frames fer second   normal tv is 60 frames per second     

• Options
    Uboat said:
    You can just do a full stop and save some time on all those spaces. 
    Its why I love using a paragraph myself - I keep looking at the OP and I struggle to read it
    People in glass houses!
  • Options
    do you want to watch our great club in low quality or high quality ? at the moment its low ?
  • Options
    the performance was not the best 
  • Options
    720p is fine
  • Options
    raymondao said:
    do you want to watch our great club in low quality or high quality ? at the moment its low ?
    Does it really matter?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    raymondao said:
    Does it really matter?
    REALLY ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:  absolutly  YES ! 

raymondao said:
    Off_it said:
    raymondao said:
    Does it really matter?
    REALLY ???
    OK, Have it your way. "Does it REALLY matter?"

• Options
    it is a good presentation however still feel at 10 quid a game its expensive what with 2 games a week and some of us are not working. I asked TS about a half season pass for a 100 quid or so and he said good idea but not heard anything. I can understand the fans in the UK not buying a season ticket because at the time we did not know if fans were going to be allowed in the stadium but its unlikely now so the club should do something
  • Options
    raymondao said:
    Off_it said:
    raymondao said:
    Does it really matter?
    REALLY ???
    8 comments in the last six years ... and all complaining about the coverage ... far worse things to be concerned about 
  • Options
    You do realise the FPS depends on your Internet speed and you can change this manually or leave it set to auto which will choose the higher P setting.