Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Will we make the top 6?

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    I think we will, but we'll fall short in the Play-Offs.
  • Options
    Yes
    I've been saying it for months now, but I still expect us to go on an amazing run.

L1 as actual dogshit.
  • Options
    Yes
    PopIcon said:
    I've been saying it for months now, but I still expect us to go on an amazing run.

L1 as actual dogshit.
    The problem is, so are we sometimes. :wink:

• Options
    Yes
    I voted yes. I think Bowyer has done it once and can do it again. As long as his teams play on the front foot. 
  • Options
    No
    I went no, but have felt this to be the case since start of the season. The bulk of our squad just do not have the quality to be a top 6 side. Now of course we have lost a lot of players with long term injuries which makes it even more likely we will end in the bottom half.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes, but only just. We need to go on a run and soon, but I think the signs are there from the last few games
  • Options
    No
    I was a no, just feel we are too disjointed at the moment to put a run together. In addition without Famewo and Innis we look very vulnerable at the back and they both don’t appear to be returning any time soon.

I hope I am wrong but my November optimism has been crushed over the past few games 
  • Options
    No
    Failure to bing a Centre Back in 3 weeks ago..... has cost us our last chance. 

• Options
    edited January 2021
    No
    Just outside I’m afraid. 
    With Famewo and Inniss playing all season we’d have been top 3. 
  • Options
    Yes
    Gonna go on a run and win the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
    Think we’ll scrape sixth spot on the last day of the season but fail to reach the final.
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm a YES. More through faith than logic. Then once we're in the play-offs, anything can happen.
    If we don't make it I will blame Mouthall and he will still be a candidate for all legal forms of retribution.

• Options
    Yes
    Wembley beckons!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I’ll let you know at the end of the season!

No seriously I can’t answer this question, because the transfer windows is still open, and I don’t know who we will be bringing in / letting go.

The squad has got to be improved if we are to make the play offs, I’m not sure there’s much silver left in the cupboard to be flogged off (not that it improves the cap) but if Williams or Maddison were moved on, I’d say we will struggle to make the playoffs (and I think even with them we’ll struggle to make them, we need a run of games with a fit squad to choose from, which has been our Achilles heel and undoing for years now.

No more injury prone signings please!!
  • Options
    Yes
    current squad is better than the one that lost play offs to Shrewsbury but not quite as good as the one that beat Sunderland. Albeit hopefully this team won’t be operating with one proper fit striker from January onwards. Not a dig at Josh Parker. Not sure if that is a prediction that we lose in the PO final as I don’t think the division is as strong as it was 2 years ago
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes Only half way through the season and nicely placed for a strong run-in
  • Options
    No
    Can’t see it
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    No
    No

I think we will finish just outside the top six due to lack of fire power up front, a poor goal difference and inconsistency.
  • Options
    Yes
    We are still strengthening plus best defenders to come back, that is why I think we will turn our results around and finish top 6.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
    I ticked yes to try and cheer myself up after reading the COVID thread but it hasn’t worked so I’m thinking no.
  • Options
    Yes
    We're a deluded bunch.
  • Options
    Yes
    yes
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Yes
    I've said yes on the basis we will get in a centre half better than Oshi & Pearce in this window.

This league is absolute pony, there is not a team anywhere close to Sheff W, Sheff U, Hudds, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Barnsley, Luton & Charlton from our previous promotions.

If Stockley & Schwarz click & we get in a CH, there's no reason we can't reach the play offs as the best team & the form team & grab promotion. The automatics aren't impossible in a league where you could win nearly every game. 

• Options
    No
    Good question. Heart yes. Head no. Want heart to win. Dont want to lose Bowyer, thanks for all you have done for us. But.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes.  And even if not it's not the end of the world.  This season is all about stabilising after years of chaos.

But yes we will get top 6 and I reckon if we get Iniss and Famewo back and starting consistently we will be promoted.
  • Options
    Yes
    I think we'll just squeak in there, but as others have said, it'll be academic because we'll not make it to Wembley.
  • Options
    No
    Unlikely given our recent run of form and performances. No consistency.
  • Options
    Yes
    I've said yes but I'm Rip Torn,
    But I've got to believe that with the additions Lee will fashion a more settled side that is more consistent, tighter at the back and starts to play with more enterprise and belief.
    More hopeful than convinced though.
    I thought you were dead?
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes

From me which is weird in itself I’m rarely optimistic but feel players coming back from injury and a few additions, we’ll be more solid and hard to beat and should have enough firepower to turn draws into victory.

The Oracle has spoken.