Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mick Mccarthy next Cardiff manager

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jonny Williams making his Cardiff debut at bottom of the league Sheff W today.
    HT Sheff W 3 Cardiff 0
    First start, not debut :wink:

Unfashionable to mention who the keeper was.  Cardiff were all round aweful but some of the Wednesday finishes were outstanding.  Reminded me of the goals Rochdale scored against us in the first half. 
  • Options
    I think that Mick McCarthy's summing up of the game on Sky was honest, to the point and it was refreshing see a manager put his hand up and praise the opposition for some great play. 
    5-0! 
    Would love to hear the positives he could have pulled out of that result!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I think that Mick McCarthy's summing up of the game on Sky was honest, to the point and it was refreshing see a manager put his hand up and praise the opposition for some great play. 
    5-0! 
    Would love to hear the positives he could have pulled out of that result!
    He wasn't positive, he just held his hands up and praised the opposition.

"It was a humbling experience, that's for sure. They were considerably better than us. It was the worst performance since I have been here and I would imagine it was the best Sheffield Wednesday performance all season.

"We've had to be full tilt at all times, the players have given me everything since I've been here.

"It wasn't so much a disappointing performance against Forest, just a poor result. It was both tonight. Sheffield Wednesday were just very, very good, I thought."

• Options
    Looks like the honeymoon period  of a new manager has gone already.