Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Oh, for the days when we could keep a clean sheet, nick a goal ...... and not snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. :neutral:

• On this day in 2021... I learned you can somehow change the font in post titles... 
    Although I've edited it now so it should look the same as all the others I think.
  • Oggy Red said:

Oh, for the days when we could keep a clean sheet, nick a goal ...... and not snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. :neutral:

Have you tried a different washing powder?
  • Jeez that makes me feel old
  • Rothko said:
    That game up at Wednesday was a cracking day out 
    Second season of football for daughter. As a Sheffield girl she understands how much that goal meant. Stuffing half of her classmates is something that lives long in the memory as a child (and manchild).

Love JJ for that and everything he has done for our club. 

JJ's birthday greeting for a lonely 80 year old will never be forgotten in our house ((and all of your cards).........Legend.
  • edited January 2021
    Oh for a free kick taker who can bend it over a wall & into the top corner......consistently

• edited January 2021
    The week I finally decided we might just about not nause it up this time!
  • Oh for a free kick taker who can bend it over a wall & into the top corner......consistently

Maddison?
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh for a free kick taker who can bend it over a wall & into the top corner......consistently

Despite scoring those two Jackson didn't score that many free kicks for us, I wouldn't say he was a consistent threat.
  • The week that Johnnie Jackson owned the City of Sheffield. 
  • Rothko said:
    That game up at Wednesday was a cracking day out 
    I got a Facebook memory pop up saying something like ‘just off to pick up Dec from Tunbridge Wells as he got on wrong train and promptly fell asleep. Moral of story, don’t drink all day in Sheffield’