Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Peterborough 2-1 Charlton

I'm going to have a moan 
These stats are taking a lot longer to do as more people are marking and the extra substitutes give me more players to enter, which I'm quite happy to do but what I'm not happy about is idiots like Leuth who insist on criticising other peoples marks - just desist please, but all of you do keep marking please
Moan over, here are the stats from 75 Lifers

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I'm sorry my moaning distracted you from awarding our goal to Conor Washington
  • Options
    Why take Jake off??????
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Why take Jake off??????
    Bowyer mentioned before kickoff on VP that the medical team said he still needed to managed carefully and he would not play the full game.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Leuth said:
    thank you, I'll change that, but your remarks on the marks thread do piss me off and wonder why I spend so much of my time doing the stats when you insist on making critical remark that for a while I have been asking you to desist
  • Options
    I just get enraged when posters clearly have an agenda against certain players. I try to keep my comments to the match thread but it's hard to help myself sometimes. I will try to not do that so much. Lol and move on. 
  • Options
    I'm not lolling though. How can I click 'Lol' when all I feel is rage and bitterness? 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Leuth said:
    thank you, I'll change that, but your remarks on the marks thread do piss me off and wonder why I spend spoke much of my time doing the stats when you insist unmaking remark that for a while I have been asking you to desist
    Well said Lancs there’s been an increasing abuse of the players marks thread for a while now and I’m also guilty by adding comments immediately after my marks this time. Maybe a reminder in bold when you put up the team v Swindon for marking on Saturday. Something along these lines:-

‘To make collation of the statistics easier please refrain from commenting on other posters marks here. Any issues you may have should be taken to the post match thread. Thank you in advance of your cooperation’
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I'm not lolling though. How can I click 'Lol' when all I feel is rage and bitterness? 
    Now you know how Bowyer feels straight after a game that we gave away.

In fact, now that Naby's gone, perhaps you could take Lee under your wing?  He could do with your special brand of TLC. :smile:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Why take Jake off??????
    Bowyer mentioned before kickoff on VP that the medical team said he still needed to managed carefully and he would not play the full game.
    Thanks for the info. Incredible just how fragile our squad is.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Why take Jake off??????
    It's only 3 players, really. JFC, Williams and Aneke - who've all had severe injuries, that could have ended their careers.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Why take Jake off??????
    I know it’s stating the obvious but there will always be injuries to cope with but at least we should no longer need to gamble signing players with previous poor injury records. Coupled with the new man at the helm of the medical team and the treatment equipment TS has installed the future looks brighter.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Chuks' 14% pass success rate highlights how ineffective he was at linking up play. And did Ronnie (and Jonny) really make no successful passes at all?  :#
  • Options
    Chuks' 14% pass success rate highlights how ineffective he was at linking up play. And did Ronnie (and Jonny) really make no successful passes at all?  :#
    Tbf I saw Schwartz come on & never saw him again.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Leuth said:
    - Go to desktop mode

- press the quote button on the ratings that are grinding your gears,

- then press the code button on the comment box,

- copy the text,

- go to the post match views thread,

- scroll to comment box,

- click code button,

- paste,

- click code button,

- add comments under the quote.

Job done.
  • Options
    Getting upset that other people have a different perspective on how a player played in a match is really a terrible use of your time and energy. 
  • Options
    The stats suggested they made zero passes. 
  • Options
    The site I use for passing stats did not give a figure for Ronnie or Jonny
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    - Go to desktop mode

- copy the text,

- scroll to comment box,

- click code button,

- paste,

- click code button,

Job done.
    Which ones the code button? 
  • Options
    The site I use for passing stats did not give a figure for Ronnie or Jonny
    What, you cheat?
    I thought you calculated everything yourself.
    Shocking.
  • Options
    sorry CE, exposed by my own hand :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Only joshing mate, your dedication is outstanding, thanks very much.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    - Go to desktop mode

- copy the text,

- scroll to comment box,

- click code button,

- paste,

- click code button,

Job done.
     Looks like this </>
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    stonemuse said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    - Go to desktop mode

- copy the text,

- scroll to comment box,

- click code button,

- paste,

- click code button,

Job done.