Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hady Ghandour

2»

Comments

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Does this affect our International break postponements?

If Arter is injured we now only have Gunter and Washington. Therefore, we might need to play at Burton. 
    Might not be the worst thing if it's a step towards getting a consistent team playing actual football. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I'd rather we did play. The International break never seems to do us any favours. 
    Agree - any momentum we might have got from the Fleetwood win was long gone by the time we played Lincoln. 
  • Options
    I'd rather we did play. The International break never seems to do us any favours. 
    Or we play without 3 internationals and lose 3-0 at Swindon!

to make it fair and an even playing field, all 4 leagues should not have fixtures on international weekends. Half of league 1 games now get called off anyway
  • Options
    Or we play without 3 internationals and lose 3-0 at Swindon!

to make it fair and an even playing field, all 4 leagues should not have fixtures on international weekends. Half of league 1 games now get called off anyway
    Agree with that - no games should be scheduled, but if both teams want to bring forward an untelevised midweek game, that should be allowed. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    Ghandour on loan at Chelmsford city. I'm seeing them play Welling today, so hopefully he plays!
  • Options
    Very lively so far. Missed one sitter and just missed with a curling long range effort. Playing as no.10 a s all over the pitch
  • Options
    Faded second half and was subbed. Decent enough but probably not the answer to our current prayers. For the welling fans, it was a pretty decent game despite being goalless, all Chelmsford first half, welling edged it second.
  • Options
    Signed for Maidstone 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed for Maidstone 
    I hope he does well.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Glad he got himself a club.  5th/6th tier I think and he was on loan there last season so should know it and the players well.  Good luck to him.
  • Options
    I always find it difficult to reconcile how an international can be playing at such a low level as the joint 6th tier of English football. 

Good luck Hady.
  • Options
    Surprised he's dropped that low 
  • Options
    I always find it difficult to reconcile how an international can be playing at such a low level as the joint 6th tier of English football. 

Good luck Hady.
    Maidstone went up so he's in the NL now.

Indeed based on his previous career history, it's basically the highest he's ever played
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    sam3110 said:
    Surprised he's managed to get as high as the Conference - He didn't exactly do well at a level lower than that.

First released player I've seen to find somewhere which is good.

Good luck Hady.
    Shows how poor some International sides are... If you look at the Jamaican team on Wiki, its shocking they didn't do better in World Cup Quali given the players they've got who are playing in the EFL
  • Options
    .sam3110 said:
    Believe it or not, some Maidstone players are on 6 figure salaries so he won't be on peanuts and if memory serves Burstow was there when he attracted our attention so it is a good sensible, local place to go for any youngster trying to impress.
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    .sam3110 said:
    Believe it or not, some Maidstone players are on 6 figure salaries so he won't be on peanuts and if memory serves Burstow was there when he attracted our attention so it is a good sensible, local place to go for any youngster trying to impress.

• Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    .sam3110 said:
    i dont , happy to be proved wrong. Surely if they are they would be amongst the highest paid in the national league? I know they have money but seems a bit excessive wage wise for NL
  • Options
    Wouldn’t have expected Maidstone to be paying £2k+ a week but definitely see Wrexham paying that and more. Paul Mullin dropped down a level after scoring plenty in L2 for a reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think there's quite a bit of money around in the NL tbf - Salford and Wrexham being recently examples of teams investing heavily. Quite a few big ( I know it's all relative) ex league clubs in there too, so wouldn't surprise me if a club on the up would have a players on 100k a year. Salford signed that fella from Aberdeen who was on 8k a week and the lad who scored all those goals for Cambridge a couple of years ago dropped out of the league to Wrexham, I can only assume for financial reasons!
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    .sam3110 said:
    i dont , happy to be proved wrong. Surely if they are they would be amongst the highest paid in the national league? I know they have money but seems a bit excessive wage wise for NL
    I worked with one of their youngsters trying to break through and was chatting to him. A couple of their more experienced players such as George Elekobi were on a little over £2,000 a week. Couldn’t believe it.
  • Options
    Maidstone have been throwing the dosh around compared to their level for quite some time now (since their reformation actually) so not surprised that they’re paying that much.