Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Bristol Rovers 0-1 Charlton Athletic

Dazzler21 asked if this season is the "dirtiest" and the answer over the last 6 years after 22 games -  YES

Season  Fouls  Yellows  Reds
20-21      321    50         5
19-20      277    47         0
18-19      303    46         1
17-18      243    34         1
16-17      217    25         2
15-16      250    44         2  

thanks to the 98 Lifers who gave marks, I have credited JFC with the goal so no assist.

Comments

• Surprised Morgan didn't end up with a higher average. I thought he was excellent. 82% pass rate as well. Was it just because of his sending off (on 4 fouls?)
  • Are we the most deadly team in the Football League between 61 and 75 minutes? 12-5 up compared to more or less evens stevens for all the other periods. Stop the goals before half time and we would be laughing.
  • edited January 2021
    redman said:
    Surprised Morgan didn't end up with a higher average. I thought he was excellent. 82% pass rate as well. Was it just because of his sending off (on 4 fouls?)
    It's reasonable to knock off points for a sending off, especially as it was only 1-0 at the time.
  • That’s JFC’s first Statbank MOM since Nov 2017
  • edited January 2021
    redman said:
    Surprised Morgan didn't end up with a higher average. I thought he was excellent. 82% pass rate as well. Was it just because of his sending off (on 4 fouls?)
    I certainly took a bit off for the sending off.
  • edited January 2021
    Hello, Lancs.

Splendid job, as always.

Just looking at your goalscorers list ....... Maddison should be credited with 2 goals.

He scored in the League against Plymouth, of course.
    But also in the Trophy game against Brighton, in which you've already credited Morgan and Aouachria for scoring.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCAFC/videos/1244636172568807/

• That’s JFC’s first Statbank MOM since Nov 2017
    Sadly he has missed 30 months of play more or less due to injury. 
    There was time when he played initially with Kashi and then with Aribo when I thought he was going be an excellent player; hope he can get back to that.  
  • Last game was JFC’s best since he got back in the side. He also only takes the corners on the right when Morgan is playing (Morgan taking from the other side).