Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Disenchantment

Evening. 

Any other Disenchantment fans in Charlton Life land ?

Series 3 now on Netflix. 

Comments

• Never got into it off the first episode, I assume you'll say it gets better?!
  • I’m a bit too old. I’ll stick with this
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Never got into it off the first episode, I assume you'll say it gets better?!
    It gets better.
    😉

Seriously, the 3rd series is episodes 21-30. Like most tv programs I think that watching 1 22 minute opening episode is hit or miss, I wasn't blown away myself on first viewing, but as a Simpsons/Futurama fan I think this is a more "adult" outing by the Groening team.
    Fully appreciate the fact that you have no sense of humour. 
    😜
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Never got into it off the first episode, I assume you'll say it gets better?!
    It gets better.
    😉

Seriously, the 3rd series is episodes 21-30. Like most tv programs I think that watching 1 22 minute opening episode is hit or miss, I wasn't blown away myself on first viewing, but as a Simpsons/Futurama fan I think this is a more "adult" outing by the Groening team.
    Fully appreciate the fact that you have no sense of humour. 
    😜
    Is a sense of humour judged on one tv programme now?
  • I thought the first episode was quite clever but completely missing anything that made me laugh - like a lot of Terry Pratchett where he's purposely trying to be funny rather than just writing and it turning out funny.
  • It's a weird show. I watch it, I laugh at the jokes generally, but I'm not sure if I would ever say that I enjoy it that much or if I've even thought about if it's any good before. It also goes straight out of my head after watching it. I can't remember a single thing about it between series. I don't think I've ever come across a show before that I watch all of and then feel absolutely nothing about when it ends.