Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 91/92 videos

edited January 2021 in General Charlton
Randomly the 1-1 draw at Southend came into my head so did a search and found this website that has most of our games for that season! Good times!

http://englishfootballretrotv.blogspot.com/2016/10/charlton-athletic-199192.html

Comments

• Options
    I have all 8 parts of 'The Moving Magazine' 91/92 on VHS
  • Options
    That game at Southend has a special place in my memory. It came the day after my 19th birthday which was particularly memorable itself.
    Despite feeling shit with an awful cold I took a girl I fancied at work out for lunch in St Martin's Lane, and then in the evening went to the Old Mill in Bexley with some friends.
     I started with a typical pint of cider but then when my glass was empty my friends thought it funny to fill it with a collection of tequila shots. It's amazing that I didn't pass out.
    I had to be rugby tackled by a friend to prevent me from running into the river. Then when home a friend convinced me that my cat had died using the oven glove to represent the dead pet.
    The next morning however my cold had been wiped out.
    By the afternoon at the match I still felt pissed and had to lean on a barrier at Roots Hall just to keep my balance. It's was packed behind that goal and we made loads of noise. As you say 'Good Times!' What a weekend. I'll never forget it.