Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-2Accrington Stanley

many thanks to the 102 Lifers who game marks. I could have given the MoM to the Ref, but I didn't

Comments

• When most people disagree with most things someone says, that person is either some type of genius or is mostly wrong.
    It takes a certain type of skill to be able to get most things wrong, but there are a few on here who are experts. 
  • When most people disagree with most things someone says, that person is either some type of genius or is mostly wrong.
    It takes a certain type of skill to be able to get most things wrong, but there are a few on here who are experts. 
    Yeah lots around CL to sit back and laugh at. If we win 2 of our next 10 it will still be the give Bowyer another window mantra.
  • Forgot to submit marks so can’t blame anyone else, but that mark and position looks incredibly harsh on Oshilaja there
  • I thought Gilbey only had 4 yellow cards, even though we all thought it was 5 and he should have been banned (more the pity)
  • ross1 said:
    I thought Gilbey only had 4 yellow cards, even though we all thought it was 5 and he should have been banned (more the pity)
    Was it because he got the 5th after the cut-off date?
  • ross1 said:
    I thought Gilbey only had 4 yellow cards, even though we all thought it was 5 and he should have been banned (more the pity)
    Was it because he got the 5th after the cut-off date?
    No it seems a lot of the Reporting websites made a mistake and he didnt get a fifth booking @ Hull

https://www.cafc.co.uk/matchday-centre/5f43810987b02/hull-city-vs-charlton-athletic-02012021-at-kcom-stadium
  • How does Amos , most lifers seem.to say doesn't have a lot to do when he regularly lets in two a game, but is regularly in the top 3 or 4 on most stats. I suggest he does have much to do but isn't currently doing it. 
    Which Accrington goal should he have saved on Friday? The one where the defence messed up and allowed the opposition striker an easy finish or the other one where the defence messed up and allowed the opposition striker an easy finish? 
  • Well done to the referee, you win the bottle of champagne as man of the match

Surprised Williams is ahead of Morgan, as I'm struggling to remember him doing anything on Friday