Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trevor Kettle is Back at the Valley.

Referee for our game vs Rochdale next Tuesday evening (12th January)

Deep Joy..... Expect another red card 

Comments

• Not a good start to 2021
  • Yep it’s all his fault 
  • Referee for our game vs Rochdale next Tuesday evening (12th January)

Will tempers heat up and Kettle boil over ..... ?

• He can go whistle as far as I’m concerned.
  • Basey should thump him. 
  • edited January 2021
    Trevor two reds Kettle has on three occasions, sent off two players when he has reffed our game.

Waggy and Hollands,  two Bolton players,

Sarr after 45 seconds and a Wimbledon player at the Valley.

• Referee for our game vs Rochdale next Tuesday evening (12th January)

Oh fuck 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Sponsored links:

• Steaming when I heard the news.
  • edited January 2021
    Trevor two reds Kettle has on three occasions, sent off two players when he has reffed our game.

Waggy and Holland’s was at Oldham away and one of their’s also went. We ran out 1-0 winners, Yann with a header for our 9 v their 11 still on the field (Kettle had a blue shirt on under his refs top) 😉.
  • RedChaser said:

Waggy and Holland’s was at Oldham away and one of their’s also went. We ran out 1-0 winners, Yann with a header for our 9 v their 11 (Kettle had a blue shirt on under his refs top) 😉.

Cheers Red,
    I could remember Danny and Scott seeing red but I couldn't recall three reds at Oldham.

So in those 3 games, we won the lot !
    1-0 at the valley in the Sarr early bath game and I have no memories of the score when Bolton went down to 9 but I'm sure we won ?
  • edited January 2021
    Is this the match Sam 3-2 to us at the Valley
    https://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2013/03/30/poll-man-of-the-match-v-charlton-athletic.html

Jean Yves Mvoto was the Oldham player who got a second yellow to make it 10 aside for a while.
  • edited January 2021
    Strange, what one stores in our memory.
    I could remember Craig Davies being sent off late on for Bolton ( I  called him Craig David ! ) but Sam Rickets had left the grey matter as the other player shown red.

3-2, that was an eventful game.
  • I heard that Graeme Souness mistook Trevor Kettle for Jack Grealish - a case of the Scot calling the Kettle Jack.
    This is why we need the flag button. 😉
  • Joy to the world.

That raises my anger levels!
  • I heard that Graeme Souness mistook Trevor Kettle for Jack Grealish - a case of the Scot calling the Kettle Jack.
    Kindly leave the stage, boom boom! :)
  • edited January 2021
    I heard that Graeme Souness mistook Trevor Kettle for Jack Grealish - a case of the Scot calling the Kettle Jack.
    He’s here all week season with the Prediction League and Cup 😁 (And a bloody  good job he does as well 👍) 
  • Had a look at his games this season.

15 games. 38 yellows and only 2 reds.

Must be mellowing in his old age.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Had a look at his games this season.

15 games. 38 yellows and only 2 reds.

Must be mellowing in his old age.
    Oh oh, probably saving them up for us, brace yourselves for 8 aside Friday night 😉
  • RedChaser said:

Waggy and Holland’s was at Oldham away and one of their’s also went. We ran out 1-0 winners, Yann with a header for our 9 v their 11 still on the field (Kettle had a blue shirt on under his refs top) 😉.
    Was at Oldham that day. A proper backs to the wall performance. Real men on the pitch that day. 
  • edited January 2021
    RedChaser said:

Was at Oldham that day. A proper backs to the wall performance. Real men on the pitch that day. 
    It certainly was mate, trouble is I wasn’t living in the North West then so it would have been an even longer journey home had we been beaten.
  • I remember a game from a couple of years ago. I think Acrrington was one team and he blew the final whistle as a shot was heading goalwards (it went in). Along with Keith Stroud he is really awful
  • edited January 2021
    I'm not one for giving refs a hard time ( i was when i was younger) but this fella is simply not up to the task, expecting this thread to explode after the match!

Kettle and Stroud , are prime examples of why VAR was invented!!

Even if its not yet at our level.
  • edited January 2021
    Bloke is 54 now... I thought referees stopped long before then!!

He's only two years younger than Mike Riley

Edit: Danmit, there isnt a retirement age now!!

https://www.goal.com/en-my/news/bad-publicity-premier-league-referee-mike-dean/k5pnkgco9ri115f8qiqoe6w5m

"The retirement age of a referee was 48 back in 2000, but today, luckily, we don't have an age limit."

• RedChaser said:
    I heard that Graeme Souness mistook Trevor Kettle for Jack Grealish - a case of the Scot calling the Kettle Jack.
    He’s here all week season with the Prediction League and Cup 😁 (And a bloody  good job he does as well 👍) 
    You his agent?.. Mr 10% :)
  • I remember a game from a couple of years ago. I think Acrrington was one team and he blew the final whistle as a shot was heading goalwards (it went in). Along with Keith Stroud he is really awful
    https://youtu.be/CrzrzUwkU7Y

• edited January 2021
    RedChaser said:
    You his agent?.. Mr 10% :)
    If only, just trying to keep him sweet. I’m still waiting for my prize for winning the Cup a couple of seasons ago 🤷‍♂️😉