Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC stream v Accrington (Fri 8/1/2021) - Season tickets & some overseas only, CAFC Cash by 10am Fri

edited January 2021 in General Charlton

Friday's game against Accrington Stanley has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.

2020/21 season-tickets holders who choose to, can use CAFC Cash to access the game live on Valley Pass, click here to use CAFC Cash to purchase the game. Supporters have until 10am on Friday, January 8th to purchase with CAFC Cash.

Because the game has been selected for broadcast, the club cannot stream the game to non-season-ticket holders in the UK or in selected countries.

A list of the countries where supporters are able to purchase a live streaming pass for Friday's game is available below.

Friday's production will include:

• The Valley Pass Live pre-show, half-time show and full-time show
  • Pre-match and post-match interviews with Lee Bowyer
  • Commentary from Terry Smith and Greg Stubley
  • Live, multi-camera high definition coverage of Friday's game

Supporters living abroad

Because the game has been selected for international broadcast, supporters not in the countries listed below won't be able to watch the game, even if they have a season pass. Those with a season pass, will be able to access live audio commentary of Friday's game.

Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

Here is how all supporters can access the live game once they have purchased

Watching a live game from a laptop or desktop

Please click here. Please note, you will need to sign-in.

Watching from a mobile or tablet

Download Valley Pass from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".

Having problems? If you have problems logging into your account, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

Countries where supporters will be able to purchase the game live on Valley Pass. Click here to purchase a live video pass.

Europe: Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, San Marino, Ukraine, Vatican City

Middle East and North Africa: Gaza Strip, South Sudan, West Bank

Sub-Saharan Africa: Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome e Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe

Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand

Caribbean: Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Puerto Rico, St Barthelemy, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Martin, St Vincent & the Grenadines, US Virgin Island

South America: Falkland Islands

Oceania: American Samoa, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Northern Mariana, Palau, Papua, New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna

Please note, these countries are subject to change throughout the season.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ff335cc2bbea/information-on-live-streaming-for-fridays-game-against-accrington-stanley

Comments

• Options
    Well, I don't have Sky and I can't go down the pub to watch the game, like I usually do.

But it's okay if you are the Pope. At least he can watch the match on his telly in Vatican City.  :neutral:

• Options
    NowTV for those who don’t have Sky, you can stream to a laptop, Smart TV or steaming box
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    NowTV for those who don’t have Sky, you can stream to a laptop, Smart TV or steaming box
    I don't have a telly, smart or otherwise ..... but I do have a laptop.

Cheers, Rothko!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Rothko said:

Cheers, Rothko!

De nada, £9.99 for a 24 hour pass to all Sky Sports channels 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Oggy Red said:
    Rothko said:

Cheers, Rothko!

You don't have a telly.

So whats all your furniture pointed at

Edit:

Just released Oggy doesnt have a TV so wont get the friends reference in that 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Rothko said:

Cheers, Rothko!

You don't have a telly.

So whats all your furniture pointed towards 
    Window?? 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Oggy Red said:
    Rothko said:

Cheers, Rothko!

You don't have a telly.

What was everyone’s furniture pointed towards before TV existed? 

• Options
    I e-mailed the club about this and never got a reply:

Bein Sports have a contract in France to show EFL matches but never show anything below the Championship. 

They are therefore not showing our match.

I cannot watch it either on Bein Sports or any other channel in France, nor on Valley Pass despite having a Valley Pass season ticket.

I don't see how it should be that I can't access Valley Pass any less than if I lived for example in The Netherlands.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    In the UK, otherwise you need a router to hide your IP address in order to get NOW.. 
  • Options
    I have Sky tv. Just don’t know if I can be arsed to watch given our trials and tribulations!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ll stick to the audio commentary for this game. 
  • Options
    I e-mailed the club about this and never got a reply:

Bein Sports have a contract in France to show EFL matches but never show anything below the Championship. 

They are therefore not showing our match.

I cannot watch it either on Bein Sports or any other channel in France, nor on Valley Pass despite having a Valley Pass season ticket.

I don't see how it should be that I can't access Valley Pass any less than if I lived for example in The Netherlands.
    Count yourself lucky you can't watch it. I can tell you now it wont make pretty viewing.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    In the UK, otherwise you need a router to hide your IP address in order to get NOW.. 
    You can always read Golfie's comments on the Match Thread. :smile:

• Options
    I guess I'll be in the Netherlands on Friday. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I will stick to the CL match thread...  I would miss the single syllable postings like "Fuck"' and "Close", that make your balls shrivel up and roll around in the bottom of your under crackers!
  • Options
    We'd be better off playing a bunch of cloggers. At least we might get the ball moving forwards some more.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Rothko said:

Cheers, Rothko!

You don't have a telly.

What was everyone’s furniture pointed towards before TV existed? 

The fireplace was a central point particularly in the winter in our house when I was a kid even after we had central heating installed in the mid-sixties though with a telly down one end of the lounge we also had some furniture that was also strategically placed so that you could watch it.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    As I have a ST but don't have Sky, I effectively have a choice of
    Paying £1.50 plus CAFC Cash to watch the game on Valley Pass
    Paying £10 to watch the game on Valley Pass
    Paying £10 to watch the game on Now TV

In general I'd rather support the club rather than Sky, but is there anything else decent on Sky on Friday/Saturday which would make a 24 hour pass worthwhile? 
  • Options

In general I'd rather support the club rather than Sky, but is there anything else decent on Sky on Friday/Saturday which would make a 24 hour pass worthwhile? 
    https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woo on tv! And well have a new striker! 
    Predict 0-0 😂
  • Options
    clive said:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky
    Thanks, what a dull weekend of Sport on Sky, will stick to Valley Pass!
  • Options
    I will wait till the team sheet is released at 1400 before I purchase a pass this week
  • Options
    SE_7EVEN said:
    I will wait till the team sheet is released at 1400 before I purchase a pass this week
    As the game kicks off at 19.45, the teams should be announced at 18.45.
  • Options
    ESPN+ are showing it in the US. $5.99 for a 1 month subscription. 
  • Options
    Seems over the top, the match only lasts 90 minutes. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Seems over the top, the match only lasts 90 minutes. 
    But you do feel like you've been watching for a month at the end of that time so in a way you get your money's worth.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    You should pop over to Japan: their servers are much faster. ;)
  • Options
    Talal said:

See you there. I enjoy a bit of opera at £7 a ticket
  • Options
    I know it's been covered many times before but still feel aggrieved having to pay a £1.50 card fee even when using my cafc cash, total of £11.50 for 1 game is steep!