Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lys Mousset in trouble...

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:
    Anyone else start reading this and thought it was about this person? 

BBCs chief war reporter Lyse Doucet intimidated producer into Syria bomb  trip  News  The Times
    Yes!
    Just seen her latest report

”I strolled through the deserted rubble strewn streets. The overwhelming weight of poverty and depression all around. Half empty shells of buildings, housing desperate families. Sanitation is an afterthought. I have been to some terrible war zones, but nothing compares to this visit to Sheffield’ 
    Ok. But who is she?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:

BBCs chief war reporter Lyse Doucet intimidated producer into Syria bomb  trip  News  The Times
    Yes!

”I strolled through the deserted rubble strewn streets. The overwhelming weight of poverty and depression all around. Half empty shells of buildings, housing desperate families. Sanitation is an afterthought. I have been to some terrible war zones, but nothing compares to this visit to Sheffield’ 
    Ok. But who is she?

She, your Lordship is Lyse Doucet: A senior Canadian Journalist and the BBC international correspondent who over many years has worked for the BBC world news service and have popped up in many troubled middle Eastern countries.
  • Options
    What was she driving, a tank?

• Options
    Should be locked up like all drunk drivers, lucky no one was badly injured or killed. 
  • Options
    Should be locked up like all drunk drivers, lucky no one was badly injured or killed. 
    Has it been confirmed he was drink-driving then?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:

Yes!

Ok. But who is she?

She, your Lordship is Lyse Doucet: A senior Canadian Journalist and the BBC international correspondent who over many years has worked for the BBC world news service and have popped up in many troubled middle Eastern countries.
    Thank you @soapboxsam 🙂
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Brilliant. 
  • Options
    Sheffield United striker Lys Mousset has been charged after a Lamborghini crashed into "a number of parked cars" in January.

The 25-year-old Frenchman will appear in court in June.

"Lys Mousset has been charged with driving without due care and attention and failing to stop after an RTC (road traffic collision)," South Yorkshire Police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england

• Options
    edited March 2021
    clive said:
    Sheffield United striker Lys Mousset has been charged after a Lamborghini crashed into "a number of parked cars" in January.

"Lys Mousset has been charged with driving without due care and attention and failing to stop after an RTC (road traffic collision)," South Yorkshire Police said.

They should make a point with this obviously overpaid prat, but he will end up with a fine that will take him 10 minutes to "earn", fines should be proportionate to your earnings, but that's another argument.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So no drink driving change then.
  • Options
    clive said:

They should make a point with this obviously overpaid prat, but he will end up with a fine that will take him 10 minutes to "earn", fines should be proportionate to your earnings, but that's another argument.
    I think they are proportionate these days, wasn't Jack Grealish recently fined £85k for a similar offence?   
  • Options
    300 grand for a car!

You could buy a street in Sheffield for that, and still have change to buy a flat cap!
    As my old Yorkshire boss once said, "when i was a young man you coulld get a pie, a pint and a woman for a £1, and get a choice of filling in the pie". 
  • Options
    clive said:

They now are.
  • Options
    clive said:

If the punishment is a fine, the law only applies to the poor