Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joey Barton

2»

Comments

• Options
    As revealed by Sportsmail, Barton took exception to a comedy skit performed by Evans at a team meeting and the pair got into a heated row following last month's 1-0 defeat at Swindon Town.

Sounds like Evans took the piss out of Barton and Barton wasnt happy 🤣🤣
  • Options
    If there's one footballer in Britain who should sit the fuck down and keep a low profile tbf
  • Options
    The last time we played Burnley at the Valley, Barton dominated the midfield .. I still reckon it was because our players were too scared to get too close to him ((:>)
  • Options
    Would love to know who the other candidates were for the Bristol  Rovers job, that Barton was preferred over.
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    Would love to know who the other candidates were for the Bristol  Rovers job, that Barton was preferred over.
    I heard they were Peter Storey, Graham Rix and Mickey Thomas
  • Options
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    He did a pretty decent job as Fleetwood manager. Ignoring the baggage, he's well qualified for the Brizzle job
  • Options
    Totally missed that Barton had been appointed manager of Bristol Rovers until I saw him tweet last night celebrating the win (which seemed totally random without the aforementioned context!).

His the situation with the incident involving Barton and the Barnsley manager been resolved? Surely Barton wouldn’t have been hired if it hadn’t?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Totally missed that Barton had been appointed manager of Bristol Rovers until I saw him tweet last night celebrating the win (which seemed totally random without the aforementioned context!).

His the situation with the incident involving Barton and the Barnsley manager been resolved? Surely Barton wouldn’t have been hired if it hadn’t?
    it goes to court in either June or ,July
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

All going well he could be the first manager on the touchline via Zoom from his cell.

• Options
    se9addick said:

It's taken so long to come to court that Barton is working for a different club, while Barnsley are on their 2nd manager after Stendel!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

It's taken so long to come to court that Barton is working for a different club, while Barnsley are on their 2nd manager after Stendel!
    exactly .. off topic a bit ..  there is a lot of concern that violent criminals are still awaiting trial and others given lenient sentences because of the risk of Covid spreading in prisons. In general the pandemic has meant that many case will have to wait for two, even three or four years before getting a hearing
  • Options
    se9addick said:

exactly .. off topic a bit ..  there is a lot of concern that violent criminals are still awaiting trial and others given lenient sentences because of the risk of Covid spreading in prisons. In general the pandemic has meant that many case will have to wait for two, even three or four years before getting a hearing
    Also victims don't get access to the support they need until after the hearing, obviously I don't it's relevant in this case but