Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Share my plate (replacement for the Rate my plate post)

Comments

• Options
    LouisMend said:

Not bad for a first go
    That beer's going to upset a few...
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Not bad for a first go
    Thank god you had some plates left over from the kids birthday party. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    That’s right, I don’t eat any veg. 

Fire away. 
    That's just weird.

My kids would love Christmas dinner in your house !
  • Options
    Not a bad effort. Sprouts in there somewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LouisMend said:

Not bad for a first go
    To be fair they've been spare since the summer and just needed finishing off so I had them between the morning's bucks fizz/mulled wine and the Hobgoblins later on.
  • Options

Very nice it was too 👍
  • Options
    At least it had gravy on it this year......
  • Options
    BDL said:
    At least it had gravy on it this year......

What an earth is that purple stuff?

Even the carrots look embarrased to be there and are looking to make a sharp get away!

And are those spare ribs on the left? Explain yourself.
  • Options

Please don’t eat me

Sounds as though you're feeling a bit better, AFKA.

That's good.
  • Options

Roast Turkey, Roast Ham, Swede and sweet potato mash, roast potatoes, Pigs in blanket, Tender stem broccoli, stuffing, roasted carrots, chopped Brussels with bacon, Yorkshire pudding, all in gravy. Didn’t even have room for the cauliflower cheese (added later). 
    is the broccoli spooning the meat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The roast potato and Yorkshire pudding game on here is shocking. One decent effort by @Huskaris and the rest look like frozen jobbies or as if people need a decent recipe.

Some spuds look like they've been cooked on a radiator.
    Absolutely fuck all wrong with my spuds pal. Fighting talk.
  • Options
    The roast potato and Yorkshire pudding game on here is shocking. One decent effort by @Huskaris and the rest look like frozen jobbies or as if people need a decent recipe.

I can't lie. Looks like you shone a torch on them for 20 minutes and gave up. The carrots look like they were halfheartedly peeled and flung on the plate, bypassing the oven along with the spuds  ;)
  • Options
    Went down a treat. Steam bag veg though, apart from the cabbage & sprouts! Yes the Yorkshire’s need a sun bed 🤣
  • Options

I can't lie. Looks like you shone a torch on them for 20 minutes and gave up. The carrots look like they were halfheartedly peeled and flung on the plate, bypassing the oven along with the spuds  ;)
    Tbf it’s the missus effort, she’s in the shed tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    James86 said:
    Went down a treat. Steam bag veg though, apart from the cabbage & sprouts! Yes the Yorkshire’s need a sun bed 🤣
    Was/is the anaemia contagious?

@ValleyGary is it too late to say sorry?  :D
  • Options
    This was my real Xmas day effort this year. Took the photo before I added gravy though.

This was my real Xmas day effort this year. Took the photo before I added gravy 

Nice counter tops 😄
    Sorry, I don’t believe there was gravy. If you can not be bothered to put forward a completed dish, then it’s disqualified in my book. 
  • Options
    Proper Gary!

Even the vegan meal looks really good @CollApseFC .. or maybe I’m just hungry.

Didn’t take a pic of mine.
  • Options
    James86 said:
    Peter Rabbits Christmas dinner.