Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Pulis sacked by Sheff Wed

Tony Pulis sacked tonight after just 45 days!!! Unbelievable. Some owners should be nowhere near football. 

Comments

• Qho is next Manager?
  • So Pullis is free to join us next month then.....😄😄😄.
  • That's brilliant ha ha.
  • 4 points from their last two games. Makes sense I guess
  • From what Tony Pulis was saying on quest it never seemed destined to be a long union 
  • Carter said:
    From what Tony Pulis was saying on quest it never seemed destined to be a long union 
    What was the gist of it?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    Literally the one reason I thought they might stay up.

What a shame.... :D
  • Carter said:
    From what Tony Pulis was saying on quest it never seemed destined to be a long union 
    What was the gist of it?
    Didn't know how long he was going to be there, what the expectation level was, didn't seem enthusiastic in the slightest and questioned the playing staffs commitment 
  • edited December 2020
    I for one welcome our new cap wearing overlord.
  • I genuinely feel for their fans.

Because how long are they going to get away with it?

Feck me what a shower of shit.
  • Bizarre. Certainly things haven't improved on the pitch since Pulis took over,  but what were the owners expecting? 
  • Pulis is a top bloke so shame to see it go wrong there. But what did he expect 
  • Pulis is 63 and has been managing since 1992 - he knew this was a short term gig and gets to fill up his pension pot nicely.

Since doing the business at Stoke he has been sacked by WBA, Boro and now Wednesday - this will probably be his last job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reading some of the comments on owls talk, it's literally us under Roland's ownership.

"we have a complete and utter irrational lunatic running the club into the ground"

"
    This chairman is a danger to the future of this football club"

"
    This is our club, our history and our time, this man is ruining everything about our club."

"
    I'm done until Chansiri leaves. I suspect many feel the same"

"
    There are kids running street gangs with more structure than Wednesday"
  • What happened to the Wendies fan who used to post on here quite a lot?  Operation Pig or some such. 
  • What do you get if you play tug-of-war with a pig ? Pulled Pork.

• I’ve been told players have not been paid. Not sure if that’s true, but imagine that’s a contributory factor to Pulis leaving if true.