Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Threads 2020 - Best, worst and WTF presents

13»

Comments

• edited December 2020
    _MrDick said:

I’ll be round later, cuz. The bar snacks are on me ... 

Been too long already

You can get rid of your cold first though :) 
  • Mrkinski said:
    This is not what it looks like officer. The Mrs stole a piece of The Valley turf when we had our tour a few weeks back. Sorry Groundsman. Also bought me the grey cafc top.

Is that the smallest box of Frosties ever?
    Yes, one of those little multipack ones. Only allowed one pack. Xmas ruined.

• Red Scorpion chilli plant. 1.4 - 2 million Scoville 😬
  • Scoham said:

I bought this for 2 people !

• Wtf present from my boss I’d rather have a Michael Jackson book
  • Missus bought me a pool table, it’s quality 
  • CatAddick said:

@Airman Brown on the corner selling VoTV?
  • shine166 said:
    Worst has to be a calendar, not really much use for those in a pandemic! 
    Keep it for twenty-eight years and it'll be accurate again.
  • One of my best presents were socks, weird one to be one of my best presents but these are not ordinarily socks lol, these are 7 times warmer socks.

Having just been diagnosed with Raynauds these are just what I need and the perfect time lol.
    @p@paulie8290
    I feel for you.  My Mum died of it and it was dreadful for her toward the end.  I hope they've made advances in treatment in the last thirty years.
  • Sponsored links:

• kimbo said:
    Scoham said:

I bought this for 2 people !

One has it Monday to Thursday and the other Friday -Sunday 
  • Danepak said:

Red Scorpion chilli plant. 1.4 - 2 million Scoville 😬

Danepak said:

Will go down nicely with your Russian lager @danepak 😉
  • jamescafc said:
    Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Will go down nicely with your Russian lager @danepak 😉
    I think milk or yoghurt would be more appropriate.
  • edited December 2020
    Danepak said:

I dare you to cut a sliver off and poke it down your Hampton
  • One of my best presents were socks, weird one to be one of my best presents but these are not ordinarily socks lol, these are 7 times warmer socks.

Having just been diagnosed with Raynauds these are just what I need and the perfect time lol.
    @p@paulie8290
    I feel for you.  My Mum died of it and it was dreadful for her toward the end.  I hope they've made advances in treatment in the last thirty years.
    One of my daughters has it, we're hoping she grows out of it and it's just a childhood thing.

Have to wrap her up like crazy for winter walks etc.
  • Dizzle said:
    For completely random, my mum has bought me a ‘where’s Michael Jackson’ book. Basically Where’s Wally but it’s Michael Jackson and a few bonus Jackson 5 members on some of the pages. Looking forward to her explanation as to why she thought I would like that. 
    Is the answer on every page "the kid's bedroom"?
  • I got the Pescara shirt that was designed by one of their fans; always love an Italian football shirt but to get one with so much significance for this year is a very nice present! 
    That the dolphin shirt?  Cracking kit, that.
  • https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-9a2aebaho0/images/stencil/500x659/products/298/2243/HERO_4870-125__39854.1601385942.jpg?c=2

I got a pair of Maun pliers off my wife.  

I did get other stuff stuff but these pliers are a great British made and designed tool. 
  • https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-9a2aebaho0/images/stencil/500x659/products/298/2243/HERO_4870-125__39854.1601385942.jpg?c=2

I got a pair of Maun pliers off my wife.  

I did get other stuff stuff but these pliers are a great British made and designed tool. 
    Why does it matter that they're British out of curiosity?
  • Sponsored links:

• My wife got me a record player and external speakers to play my old vinyl on. She’s also got the new Peter Frampton autobiography on order.

Daughter got me the Keith Moon biography.
    Set the player up in the study and am sitting back with a cup of tea listening to Performance by Humble Pie.

Last time I played it in vinyl I probably had a beer in one hand and a fat joint in the other (I probably had hair as well) but don’t think the wife would approve of that now.
  • My wife got me a record player and external speakers to play my old vinyl on. She’s also got the new Peter Frampton autobiography on order.

Set the player up in the study and am sitting back with a cup of tea listening to Performance by Humble Pie.

Last time I played it in vinyl I probably had a beer in one hand and a fat joint in the other (I probably had hair as well) but don’t think the wife would approve of that now.
    The joint or the hair?

• Little Miss Idle's boyfriend seems to think he can wheedle his way into my good books by presenting me with these beers.

And do you know - he's absolutely right!
  • CatAddick said:

Apocalyptic gathering of the Valley zombies

So you smoked joints when you were 14 🤷‍♂️