Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas and more gifts.

edited December 2020 in General Charlton
Just had the Bexley Council Newsletter - sorry if this is posted elsewhere but what a lovely Christmas present from Thomas again. Thomas you really do understand and care, Merry Christmas.

"The new owner of Charlton Athletic Football Club, Thomas Sandgaard, has donated 50 team shirts and 50 free access passes to view Charlton home games online, to Bexley’s Looked After Children.

Cabinet Member for Children’s Services, Cllr Philip Read said: “This is a fantastic act of generosity by a great club. I’m sure these will be gratefully received by the young football fans in our care. It is a really lovely Christmas gift in what has been a difficult year.”

Comments

• Options
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Something to smile about on this dismal bad news day.
  • Options
    Just had the Bexley Council Newsletter - sorry if this is posted elsewhere but what a lovely Christmas present from Thomas again. Thomas you really do understand and care, Merry Christmas.

"The new owner of Charlton Athletic Football Club, Thomas Sandgaard, has donated 50 team shirts and 50 free access passes to view Charlton home games online, to Bexley’s Looked After Children.

Cabinet Member for Children’s Services, Cllr Philip Read said: “This is a fantastic act of generosity by a great club. I’m sure these will be gratefully received by the young football fans in our care. It is a really lovely Christmas gift in what has been a difficult year.”

I think Philip Read is a Charlton supporter .
  • Options
    Wow. Fantastic. Are we sure we arent dreaming? This guy just gets better and better. Well done Boss❤🙏
  • Options
    Legend
  • Options
    Sorry, SCP.

It pains me to write this , but.....

Thomas Sandgaard.

Simply the Best. 
    Absolutely 100%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well done Thomas and thank you
  • Options
    Well done Thomas.
  • Options
    Chalk and cheese owners, well done Thomas.
  • Options
    We have had poor owners for quite sometime so having a decent one now would only be fair......but we have gone beyond that. Mr S currently borders on sainthood
  • Options
    Roland was just about to the very same thing but then his 2% ran out for the day and that was that.
  • Options
    TS is class and we are so lucky that he chose our club. End of. 
  • Options
    2% of 24 hours is just shy of 30 minutes, of a working day it’s about 10 minutes. Even duchatelet knew that when he said it the prick.