Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alfie Doughty - Signed for Luton for an undisclosed fee (p16)

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    We got £700k for Alfie and I’d be astonished if Luton paid anywhere near that amount so I’d be surprised if there’s anything more to come from this deal 

It could well be less than  half that as the fees paid have fallen so much since the crazy days of Sunderland paying 4 million or so for Will Griggs who wasn't on 🔥
  • Options
    Starting at right wing back against West Ham this evening
  • Options
    Glad he’s not playing for us with that hair
  • Options
    Off injured. #Charltonised.
  • Options
    And how’s that passing OBV working out for them ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cor imagine if we'd kept him just another season or two. (and he didn't get the injuries he did)
  • Options
    I spoke to a Luton supporter last week and he says that Doughty wasn't in the starting line up at the beginning of the season but since he has been he has been their best player this season. Low threshold given their position but he is re-building his career following his injuries and it wouldn't be a total surprise if, following Luton's inevitable relegation, one of the other sides in the lower half of the PL didn't come in for him. 
    I think that the bottom 4 as it stands will be the bottom 4 come may. Luton seem to me like the sort of club that will finish 4th from bottom
    on goal difference, finishing with a record
    low point tally to stay up
  • Options
    Might be good news if Luton stayed up as we’d have more chance of keeping Louie Watson. Though tbh think he’ll be a regular in Championship next season with some team or other. 
  • Options
    🤮🤮🤮

• Options
    That makes me think he's a bit simple.
  • Options
    Millwall fan wears Millwall shirt
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Millwall fan wears Millwall shirt

I didn't even see the shirt ha! The whole 'Dubai' and lifestyle dump trumped that for me!
  • Options
    Is that a "come & get me " plea....😄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    🤮🤮🤮

Nice photo of his camera..that's about it...🤷‍♂️
    Maybe next he can learn how to tie his shoelaces...
  • Options
    Crazy. It's not normal and I don't know how anyone could pretend it is...
  • Options
    Bet the Luton fans are delighted!
  • Options
    Not just saying this because it's Millwall but i always think it's bizarre when a player is seen wearing another clubs kit, as you can bet your life some fans of his club will be annoyed.

Yes of course i get that it's not that deep and many players support a different team to who they play for but he must have a ton of Luton stuff, training gear etc he could wear. 
  • Options
    Not just saying this because it's Millwall but i always think it's bizarre when a player is seen wearing another clubs kit, as you can bet your life some fans of his club will be annoyed.

Yes of course i get that it's not that deep and many players support a different team to who they play for but he must have a ton of Luton stuff, training gear etc he could wear. 
    He is at least wearing Luton shorts.
  • Options
    Why do footballers get married so young
  • Options
    🤮🤮🤮

Could you believe that's currently a fashion trend? My younger cousin (15) has his trainers like that and a lot of the younger lads are doing it. 

It's funny how it works cause you'd have just got a hard time in my school for having your shoes like that, now it's seen as cool 
  • Options
    🤮🤮🤮

Could you believe that's currently a fashion trend? My younger cousin (15) has his trainers like that and a lot of the younger lads are doing it. 

It's funny how it works cause you'd have just got a hard time in my school for having your shoes like that, now it's seen as cool 

One could almost forgive your cousin mate...Doughty is 24 ffs...🙄