Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ched Evans sacked by Fleetwood

Comments

• Options
    Those 2 goals against us were Defoe-esque.
    Top quality striker, shame about the baggage.

I agree he is a decent striker at this level but because he has more baggage than Joan Collins it's a NO from me.
  • Options
    It's a bit like when Ghengis Khan sacked Atilla the Hun...
    Got me thinking.

Like when the Visigoths sacked Rome.
  • Options
    Appalling scum bag loses a job he was beyond fortunate to get.
    Not something that should be keeping anybody awake, apart from perhaps the appalling scum bag himself.
    Gives him more time to dwell on his absence of value.
    He might even find a grain of humanity in that fetid carcass and take himself for a very long walk off Morecambe Bay at low tide with a strong offshore breeze.
    At least there could be some positive outcome from his worthless existence when the cold blooded denizens of the deep get a feed.
    Snowflake
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    I have a reply.......

“Hi mate, not totally sure. My source in the club says it’s nothing massive but a series of fallouts. Guess he perhaps questions his authority and Barton won’t have that”
    I thought  Barton normally stubs cigarettes out on people when they upset him.
    He has more class than that mate, cigars!
  • Options
    Not something that should be keeping anybody awake, apart from perhaps the appalling scum bag himself.
    He might even find a grain of humanity in that fetid carcass and take himself for a very long walk off Morecambe Bay at low tide with a strong offshore breeze.
    At least there could be some positive outcome from his worthless existence when the cold blooded denizens of the deep get a feed.
    Evans or Barton?
  • Options
    Man will always condemn in others that which he most fears in himself.😀
  • Options
    Sign him up
  • Options
    Given all the court cases Evans has had to deal with, you'd think he'd want to get his head down and just stick to football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd take him 
  • Options
    He's about as Charlton as Neil Harris
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I'd take him 

I'd take him up the arse with a rounders bat. Yes I know he was found not guilty in the retrial but he disgusts me. He should just wind his neck in and get on with football. But we know where his brain is. Christ only knows why his girlfriend stays with him.

EDIT - maybe a bit harsh. I'll go for the pinapple as suggested on another thread
    I’m sure it’s all to do with love and nothing to do with his bank balance and the wag lifestyle she lives
  • Options
    I can imagine it's VERY easy to fall out with Barton
  • Options
    Given all the court cases Evans has had to deal with, you'd think he'd want to get his head down and just stick to football.
    What about Barton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    So...reckon we should offer him a contract?
    Evans or Barton?
    Snowflake
    finding humour in such conduct is despicable - were it your sister, daughter, mum you'd be so callous and flippant of course.
    Excuse me, but I am not convinced Evans was guilty.
    Don’t worry we are signing Derrick Evans. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    se9addick said:
    So...reckon we should offer him a contract?
    Evans or Barton?
    Snowflake
    finding humour in such conduct is despicable - were it your sister, daughter, mum you'd be so callous and flippant of course.
    Excuse me, but I am not convinced Evans was guilty.

Wasn’t he eventually proven not guilty after providing the court with new evidence? In fact I think he was paid quite a substantial sum in damages by his initial lawyers.

BTW that’s no me defending him or suggesting we sign him!
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I'd take him 

I'd take him up the arse with a rounders bat. Yes I know he was found not guilty in the retrial but he disgusts me. He should just wind his neck in and get on with football. But we know where his brain is. Christ only knows why his girlfriend stays with him.

EDIT - maybe a bit harsh. I'll go for the pinapple as suggested on another thread
    I’m sure it’s all to do with love and nothing to do with his bank balance and the wag lifestyle she lives
    Natasha Massey?  Is she still with him.  If so, I don't think his bank balance would have much to do with it.  Her Dad's a multi-millionaire businessman who also was stayed on-side with Evans I seem to recall.
  • Options
    Still cant believe someone had thier photo taken with Evans
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I'd take him 

WAG lifestyle?

Her boyfriend plays for Fleetwood not 

started at Man City, good contract at sheff u, damages, I don’t think he is poor