Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer

As some  people do not think L.B was correct in his tactits,who would people want if he was to go.

Comments

• Options
    With a new owner we must be able to attract Klopp? 
    And Pep as his No.2...come on Thomas put your money where your mouth is  
  • Options
    With a new owner we must be able to attract Klopp? 
    No probs
  • Options
    tactits classic....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lee Bowyer's Red and White Army
    Dont you usually write that out about five times? ;)
  • Options
    Pardew.
    Dont you mean to say: Pardon?
  • Options
    Pardew.
    You sure you'll be able to get his beak and ego into your sack mate?  ;)
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer's Red and White Army
    Dont you usually write that out about five times? ;)
    Not put it on the match thread either

Clearly losing the faith
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    Its about time this site had spellchecker.
    We have. 

Now would you like me to change it to TicTacs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derek1952 said:
    How about reading over what you’ve written before sending it? I don’t get people who blame their mistakes on spell check. Do they type with their eyes closed and then hit send?
  • Options
    Do I think bowyer should be sacked.....no

do I think bowyer should be shown the stats of points dropped after 85 mins in the last 14 months and be asked to explain why he is still so negative.....yes
    Cannot argue with this. 
  • Options
    Do I think bowyer should be sacked.....no

do I think bowyer should be shown the stats of points dropped after 85 mins in the last 14 months and be asked to explain why he is still so negative.....yes
    Cannot argue with this. 
    You are assuming that will cure him?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Derek1952 said:
    How about reading over what you’ve written before sending it? I don’t get people who blame their mistakes on spell check. Do they type with their eyes closed and then hit send?
    Guilty of sendinG without reading. 
  • Options
    He’s still got 100% of my support, but I do hope he’s learning and will be adapting to counter this habit of throwing games away late on.  People become quite set in their ways when it comes to a lot of things.  I was quite rigid in my approach to sales in my last role.  I’m not comparing being in sales to being a football manager, more that all of us have a way of working that delivers success/progress/effectiveness and it’s hard to adapt to other ways of doing things.  

For me we do need to stop shutting up shop when we’re in the lead, or even drawing.  I can’t understand it myself, but I’m just an agitated armchair pundit.  I really want Lee to lead us back into the Championship and beyond under TS, so I hope he turns this part of his game around 
  • Options
    The thing is, when Bowyer got success it was based around positive play.
  • Options
    Easier to be positive when you have Taylor and Grant up front. 

To look at the squad we had in 2018, it's actually pretty poor we ended up 3rd. 
  • Options
    I think "tactits" is probably the right word for what we've been seeing.  Or "tactitsup"