Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackpot Tickets

Jackpot tickets for the game against Plymouth Argyle on Boxing Day are now on sale.
just use the link below to take you to the buying page.

Comments

• Options
    Anybody having any issues with this?
    Purchase apparently needs a one time passcode to be sent to a mobile phone - that never arrives.
  • Options
    Only a pound, drawn 'arf time
  • Options
    Just purchased 3
    All for a good cause in these difficult times 
  • Options
    Purchase apparently needs a one time passcode to be sent to a mobile phone - that never arrives.
    i think you maybe talking about Valley Pass and not Valley Gold
  • Options
  • Options
    Have purchased mine.  We always used to buy tickets from the lovely Eve when we used the hospitality services at Charlton, happy days that I really miss.
  • Options
    Nope, couldn't get past the payment page on Raffall - maybe bank didn't like it  - not clear it was a raffall issue but spending online on this debit card has really been no problem at all elsewhere
    I'll try again later
  • Options
    Nope, couldn't get past the payment page on Raffall - maybe bank didn't like it  - not clear it was a raffall issue but spending online on this debit card has really been no problem at all elsewhere
    I'll try again later
    hi I have just got someone to buy one and it was all working okay, but let me know if you have any problems
  • Options
    Have purchased mine.  We always used to buy tickets from the lovely Eve when we used the hospitality services at Charlton, happy days that I really miss.
    Don't worry Eve will be back as soon as we are able to sell again 
  • Options
    Don't forget your jackpot tickets for the game against Plymouth Argyle on Boxing Day

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are Jackpot tickets still being sold on Raffall or has that stopped?
  • Options
    The link above  gives the Raffall link 
  • Options
    No current VG raffles showing tho
  • Options
    wonder if this is managing to break even on matches or not?
  • Options
    we are still running the jackpot for every game (home and away) just check our website valleygold.org and use the news tab to find the current draws, or use the links I put on for each game on here but a new page per game.