Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard on Jim White show TalkSPORT today 15/12/20

Sandgaard live interview on Jim White show today 

Comments

• Options
    Great, can hopefully find out when the mean old Dane will see to our Dentist in shining armour!!
  • Options
    Gotta pass the time until this evening's match I suppose.
  • Options
    My one and only criticism of Sandgaard so far is bothering to talk to Jim White. 
    Although its quite good when Simon Jordan cant throw anything back at Thomas when he says the wrong thing
  • Options
    My one and only criticism of Sandgaard so far is bothering to talk to Jim White. 
    Although its quite good when Simon Jordan cant throw anything back at Thomas when he says the wrong thing
    Just makes it pointless. I mean my comment was tongue in cheek, and 99% of the time I love to hear Sandgaard speak, but I would wager today he will just be repeating stuff he's already said. 

On a plus note, if he does continue to criticise the likes of Southall and Farnell that's not a bad thing. Even if it creates minor publicity I am happy they are not being forgotten. 
  • Options
    Thomas on from midday.

White has some questions for him for various 'parties' who are not happy to see hi in London or at Charlton.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Thomas on from midday.

White has some questions for him for various 'parties' who are not happy to see hi in London or at Charlton.

That just your speculation?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Thomas on from midday.

That just your speculation?
    Direct quote from White.

Hopefully Farnell and the Accounts clerk.
  • Options
    • White has to be in Farnells pocket
    • Or White is as thick as shit
    • Hate him with a passion, he thinks he is so good but is actually a pathetic so called journalist
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Thomas on from midday.

These "Parties" are not happy because TS is exposing their every move
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    • White has to be in Farnells pocket
    • Or White is as thick as shit
    • Hate him with a passion, he thinks he is so good but is actually a pathetic so called journalist
    My money's on the second option.
    Think first one implies second one
  • Options
    Wish TS would stop going on with Jim White. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Thomas on from midday.

Are they questions about furniture, cars or invoices for consultancy services ?
  • Options
    Sounds like TS is going to be at the studio in person
  • Options
    Just described TS as the CAFC 'owner' so maybe finally accepted it
  • Options
    Just described TS as the CAFC 'owner' so maybe finally accepted it
    Be nice if TS has turned round to TalkSport advising them to stop regarding anyone from Lex Dominus as the "claimed" owner else he'll take action against them
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Sounds like TS is going to be at the studio in person
    sounds like it, he's running late it seems !
  • Options
    About to come on 12.12pm
  • Options
    Coming up after the adverts...

Sounds like he's just arrived at the TalkSport studio so wont be on the phone etc.