Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sound system at the Valley

What the hell has happened to the sound system? It’s never been great but it’s become virtually inaudible. Even RRR was drowned out yesterday by the applause for Sandgaard on his return to the Directors box. I was in the East Stand v MK and in the West Stand yesterday. They were as bad as eachother. Don’t know about the Covered End. 

Anyone know why this should be?

Comments

• Options
    Been in the East Stand for the last 2 games and it's awful, particularly when the female voice comes on with what I assume are safety announcements (As not done by Brian Cole), I can barely understand a word
  • Options
    Hope this is one of the 50 issues to deal with on Thomas' list.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    It was fine in the Covered End.
    The only thing preventing hearing the safety announcement was the young "man" constantly shouting "fuck the phased exit, fuck covid".
  • Options
    It's appalling

It wouldn't surprise me if the ground currently failed safety regulations, as being able to hear the PA in an emergency is pretty fundamental
    Interesting point made, I wonder if the Landlord would be responsible for this. 
  • Options
    It was bad
  • Options
    The only thing preventing hearing the safety announcement was the young "man" constantly shouting "fuck the phased exit, fuck covid".
    I make the young fella right.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I make the young fella right.
    I understand your sentiments towards Covid-19, however the restrictions are designed to reduce risks. 

Pretty fed up with Covid-19 in our house at present. Wife who's a community nurse is currently quite sick having tested positive on Friday. 
  • Options
    It's appalling

It wouldn't surprise me if the ground currently failed safety regulations, as being able to hear the PA in an emergency is pretty fundamental
    Shhhhhhh FFS!!
  • Options
     Couldn’t hear a thing Brian Cole said in the east stand .