Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dame Barbara Windsor RIP

edited December 2020 in Not Sports Related
RIP.

Can't wait for 2020 to end.

Comments

• Options
    Oh......bless her, what a character, what a life.

RIP......Babs......RIP.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    RIP.

Can't wait for 2020 to end.
    Yes mate......couldn’t agree more.
  • Options
    So sad. She was an iconic figure in more ways than one growing up as a boy, and then kind of lived through adult life with me as Peggy. RIP Babs.
  • Options
    What a shite year. RIP.
  • Options
    Oh man. I am in tears.  A big part of my life as a young lad watching those Carry on Films. Will miss that cheeky lass. Thanks for making a young lad very happy. May she rest in peace beautiful lady. 
  • Options
    RIP.  She was a legend and will be remembered fondly by millions.  Lived a wonderful life.
  • Options
    I'm a huge Carry On fan and Babs was one of the last of the regulars. Very sad news.

RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Babs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Babs
  • Options
    R.I.P. Very, very sad. A thought about this. We as the general public see the headline and feel sorrow for the loss of a great like her. But to those close to her, they were losing her or possibly even lost her some time before. We need to find a cure for this dreadful illness.
    Well said. Watching someone you love slip away from you day by day is Heartbreaking.

A truly awful illness 
  • Options
    Damn. RIP
  • Options
    A true British icon and national treasure.

RIP Babs.
  • Options
    Unmatched. RIP.
  • Options
    Sad news RIP
  • Options
    Very sad...little blonde dynamite...bet she has taken a few secrets with her....RIP...
  • Options
    How very sad, a big part of my life when growing up, who can forget her in the Carry on Films... especially Carry on Camping!!! Dementia is a horrible disease, it took my mum just 4 years ago at 83. RIP Barbara thanks for all the laughs, god bless you xx
  • Options
    RIP.  She was a legend and will be remembered fondly by millions.  Lived a wonderful life.
    Totally agree. what a wonderful woman.
    RIP Babs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad, sad news. She did a lot to raise awareness of this awful disease. You will be very much missed Dame Barbara.
  • Options
    Rest in peace dementia is awful 
  • Options
    Glad that she's free from this horrible disease.RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news to wake to this morning. RIP Babs.
  • Options
    RIP, my Gran died of dementia, horrible disease. Love the Carry ons 
  • Options
    Whenever I think Carry On and I think Syd James, Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtrey and of course Barbara Windsor. Babs was more than that though and succeeded in carving herself out a career beyond that potential sex bomb typecast.

My Dad had dementia and I prefer to remember him as he was and not how he became. The same applies to Babs.

RIP 
  • Options
    What an absolute peach she was - a true national treasure. Great actress too. Pleased that horrible disease has finally released her though. RIP bubbly Babs. X   
  • Options
    RIP.  Wonderful actress, both of em!