Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Murray gone

No longer a director of CAFC Holdings or Baton.

Comments

• Just got one of those Companies House emails about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:
    We need at least one asshole at the club.

Thought we’d established that was Lee Bowyer now?
    That’s not funny......not even in jest mate!
  • I assume all Baton 2010 owns now is CAFC Holdings, which owns the stadium and training ground, so Murray leaving those companies makes very little difference, it just means that Roland is the sole director now.
  • That's two votv issues on the trott that stories have broken as the issue goes to print. 
    I'm sure there is a conspiracy against @Airman Brown, he must have had a black cat cross his path. Maybe some seagull poo strategically dropped will break the run of luck?

😉

Nah, I reckon he has this one.bloody close though. 
  • Good riddance you cynical old fool.....was good at playing to an audience when it suited but a cynical arsehole in reality.

Will not be missed.
  • Surprised only 20 comments on this thread. Thought there would be vast outpourings of joy and relief.  Very bittersweet. Did so much good but undid all of it and more by his failure to quit while he was winning. Good riddance. A sad epitaph under all the circs. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Surprised only 20 comments on this thread. Thought there would be vast outpourings of joy and relief.  Very bittersweet. Did so much good but undid all of it and more by his failure to quit while he was winning. Good riddance. A sad epitaph under all the circs. 
    It's early. Will be plenty more as the day goes on i'm sure.
  • You do you do not need to be a Director or official to support the club. Let’s hope he turns up as a supporter to watch the team.
    To me and many others he should have been vocal over the damage Roland and his CEO did, but he was in charge during our golden Premier League days.
  • bittersweet. He was once some one we all admired for our rise, now we all despise for our fall. I hope he has a long and happy retirement and can come to the valley to continue to support us and enjoy the success sandgaard will hopefully bring.
  • Hero to zero summed up 
    he’s probably as relieved as we are , hope he enjoys retirement