Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help from my CL family

Advice please.

Just got this in my spam folder.  What should i do? I know lots of Ronalds, had one of his breakfasts this morning!

Dear Friend,

I did not forget your effort which you made to assist me in the past, now I'm happy to inform you that i have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan.

Now Contact my secretary ask him to send you ATM CARD Of ($550 Thousand Dollars) for your compensation

Name: :Edward Grant and his Email: edwardgrant253@citromail.hu in Africa. a
1,Your Full Name..........
2,Delivery address........
3,phone number............
4,email address............

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Ronald Gates

Comments

• Options
    "Ronald" Gates....sounds like it's Bill getting impatient and trying to gain control pre- vaccine.  
  • Options
    Are these sort of spams becoming more and more regular?

I seem to get one three or four times a week. I cannot believe anyone actually falls for them.
  • Options
    I work in banking, and you would not believe the things I have seen experienced business people do in terms of falling for scams, some of which have seen them lose hundreds of thousands of pounds
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Seems genuine enough.  Oh, and if you could put your mobile no. as well. Ta

• Options
    I got a realistic text message alert purporting to be from my bank last week. The URL was very realistic which is what really got me and the message was almost word for word what the bank have text me in the past - until the final line (the bank would never say something like 'we urgently need to speak to you'). So I didn't click on it. But I can see why someone would fall for it. 
  • Options
    I had a similar one on Monday from a widow in Africa who's had a massive payout from Covid (I think her husbands insurance policy but I wasn't really reading the details) & wanted to share it around. 

Of course I sent her my banking details......
  • Options
    Send him Southall's details?
  • Options

Definitely Legit . Go for it !