Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Shrewsbury 1-1 Charlton

thanks to the 64 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Ref score is missing  LL - Would be really interesting to see how people had scored Williams considering the drama with LB afterwards
  • Options
    Ref score is missing  LL - Would be really interesting to see how people had scored Williams considering the drama with LB afterwards
    thanks, it is also down the bottom on page 2 and is 5.79

• Options
    If the one match suspension is after 19 games, Aneke and Gilbey will have to be careful for a few games more
  • Options
    So Washington failed to have a single shot in 99 minutes on the pitch

That sums up our attacking failure
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If the one match suspension is after 19 games, Aneke and Gilbey will have to be careful for a few games more
    Happy for Gilbey to get one soon

• Options
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm almost sure the Shrewsbury game was the first stoppage time goal for or against us this season? Been through every game in my head and can't think of a time we've scored one or conceded one (apart from Saturday)?
  • Options
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm almost sure the Shrewsbury game was the first stoppage time goal for or against us this season? Been through every game in my head and can't think of a time we've scored one or conceded one (apart from Saturday)?
    thanks, I had Lincoln away as the other one which actually was in the 88th minute
  • Options
    Nice to see Oztumer is still our 4th top scorer. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Gilbey is doing a Ben Watson, since coming back from injury he's racked up 4 bookings in 5 matches, while we're thin enough up top without losing Chuks for another game

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Gilbey is doing a Ben Watson, since coming back from injury he's racked up 4 bookings in 5 matches, while we're thin enough up top without losing Chuks for another game

One pro of being without Chuks is we have to change our game plan of 'Get it to Chuks'.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

desperate to prove to Bowyer that he is absolutely not a bottler !!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Sometimes a multitude of bookings can be an indicator that a player is off the pace. Which is understandable if he has just come back.