Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

French and Saunders

ScoSco
edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Comedic genius or curiously long careers for two so unfunny?

Perhaps better comedic actors than comedians, I just find they leave me cold.

Comments

• Just crap
  • edited July 2007
    Curiously long careers for 2 so unfunny. I don't find women comedians (Burke, Wood etc) at all funny.
  • there you go cunning... i rest my case to my post of a few seconds ago.

by the way i think they are rubbish but there are better women comedians out there.
  • I think Jo Brand is an exception to the norm, i think she's hillarious the rest however i agree are very poor.
  • what team do they play for then ?
  • i generally don't ever remember seeing a funny female comedienne. Though i think there are some brilliant female comedy actresses, and i'd include Wood, French, Saunders and Walters in that.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I think Jo Brand is an exception to the norm, i think she's hillarious the rest however i agree are very poor.

to be fair, anybody that supports crystal palace clearly has a sense of humour...
  • Jenny Eclair is a very funny stand up, and Hattie Hayridge is pretty good too.
  • Jo Brand was ok...but she had a very limited range of jokes - she was fat, didn't like men and that was it.

French & Saunders fell in to that category of being funny once but resorted to turning up on TV and pulling a face and thinking that was enough, of the two French was funnier.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Jo Brand was ok...but she had a very limited range of jokes - didn't like men and that was it.

Oh yes she does! She's eaten two of my mates for breakfast.
  • Sponsored links:

• Every dog has its day. There's was 20 years ago.
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Jo Brand was ok...but she had a very limited range of jokes - didn't like men and that was it.

Oh yes she does! She's eaten two of my mates for breakfast.

and i thought i had deprived mates with very low standards.....