Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAST SURVEY: Open to all Fans. Takes 4-5 Minutes. Please Complete.

Please take a few moments to complete the annual CAST autumn/winter survey. We want to know what you think about:

• The club's future prospects
  • Your relationship with the club
  • What is important to you
  • Valley Pass
  • The management of games with fans attending

The survey is open to all fans and takes about five minutes to complete.

We will share the findings with the club and publish them on www.castrust.org.

CLICK HERE to take the survey.

Comments

• Completed
  • There are no fence sitting answers. I want to get splinters. 
  • Quick point, doesn’t apply to me but if you select ‘none’ for how many games you’ve watched on valley pass, it will still want answers on how many people in the house watch and your opinion on stream quality.
  • I put down that I have not used Valley Pass, which in turn negates the following few questions and it will not let me proceed
  • I haven't got a season ticket this season, but only because of Covid and Paul Elllliotttttt and pals. I'd buy one now if they were on sale. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Quick point, doesn’t apply to me but if you select ‘none’ for how many games you’ve watched on valley pass, it will still want answers on how many people in the house watch and your opinion on stream quality.
    Quite fundamental - I can't complete the survey from Q5 on as no one in my household usually watches Valley Pass matches....If I complete the survey, it will skew the results as the data isn't robust...(admittedly if its just me it wont make a difference but it might apply to many.)
  • Thanks for the feedback re VP questions - just looking at getting it fixed.
  • Done.
    Could you please put forward my suggestion of free away train travel though.
  • That's the VP questions fixed - sorry about that. Seems it went out of kilter when we added the Qs on Weds' match.
    Grateful if those affected can try again
    @stackitsteve
    @cafc999
    @SporadicAddick
  • edited December 2020
    All done ... but I'm not sure how meaningful the data will be.

There are several plausible reasons behind some of the simpler (binary) answers and this has the potential for misinterpretation of the data.

But I'm sure you are alert to that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Done - very timely
  • bobmunro said:
    Done - my age grouping is getting further down the list :(
    The alternative is worse, Bob.
  • bobmunro said:
    Done - my age grouping is getting further down the list :(
    The alternative is worse, Bob.
    Of course.
  • Done.
    it did make me wonder if I’m the only one who just listens to the commentary still on VP and doesn’t stream the game? 🤷‍♀️
  • castrust said:
    That's the VP questions fixed - sorry about that. Seems it went out of kilter when we added the Qs on Weds' match.
    Grateful if those affected can try again
    @stackitsteve
    @cafc999
    @SporadicAddick
    Thanks - all done (also spurred me on to joining the trust...)
  • edited December 2020
    about attending matches, I didn't buy a season ticket because
    - I missed the window
    - issues with Elliot
    - not much point with lockdown
    - the massive hike in prices for young and student fans in some areas
    - did prices reflect the drop in division?

so couldn't attend if I wanted to. Will Mr S be addressing some of the above issues I wonder? Some seem to have been lost in the pandemic mist and I will raise them if the fans forum returns.

I understand this survey will be shared with the club but not why particular questions, positivity about Saandgard seems a funny one to ask given he has rescued us from these swindlers, why ask it? and isn't it fairly obvious what the response would be?

re CAST membership or not etc could have been more questions, with c2500 members how is the £5 fee (£12500 a year) now justified assuming that is the number, needs a rethink perhaps? Membership was declining I believe before the near make or break crisis of the summer, shouldn't it be asking why?