Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow game.

After a break of a year or so the game is back with the "Cornwood Ascending" event starting tonight at 6pm.

Comments

• Yes, I know a 58 year old shouldn't get too excited about a game, but I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. 
  • Is it akin to Simpsons Tapped Out etc.?
  • edited December 2020
    sam3110 said:
    Is it akin to Simpsons Tapped Out etc.?
    Talking off Tapped Out, if anyone on here plays this and wants new friends, add me i am a daily player so u will get all the rewards my username is paulie8290 
  • sam3110 said:
    Talking off Tapped Out, if anyone on here plays this and wants new friends, add me i am a daily player so u will get all the rewards my username is paulie8290 
    Wow, do people still play this? I had forgotten about it, I played it for a little while about six years ago. I cannot remember the details, but somehow I had a cracked version on my phone where everything had been unlocked. The game was huge back then, must be ridiculous now.
  • edited December 2020
    PopIcon said:
    sam3110 said:
    Wow, do people still play this? I had forgotten about it, I played it for a little while about six years ago. I cannot remember the details, but somehow I had a cracked version on my phone where everything had been unlocked. The game was huge back then, must be ridiculous now.
    TBH I only started playing a few months ago because my phone had broke so only had my tablet and was looking for things to play whilst my phone was being repaired, I played the family guy one a few years ago but lost all my data so didnt want to restart that so decided on The Simpsons one, have really got into it the last few months and quickly got to level 59 lol
  • Is this for real?
  • Yep........69 minutes to go........
  • sam3110 said:
    Will add you.
  • I thought the thread was going to be about football in the future.
  • edited December 2020
    clb74 said:
    I thought the thread was going to be about football in the future.
    In the non sports related category with the title Futurama game
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    I thought the thread was going to be about football in the future.
    In the non sports related category with the title Futurama game
    Honestly.
    I didn't see it was in the non sports.