Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Breakfast want to speak to fans about tomorrow's game

We've been contacted by BBC Breakfast:

"Tomorrow we will be broadcasting live from Charlton Athletic’s football ground. We will talking about the return of some fans to matches in tier 2 areas. It would be great if a few fans could come along and talk to us about this tomorrow morning."

Ring Rebekah if you are interested

Rebekah Dewhurst   Senior Broadcast Journalist

2nd Floor, Quay House, MediaCityUK, Salford Quays, M50 2QH

Office: +44 (0) 161 33 57600 | Internal: 01-57600 | 

Mobile: +44 (0) 7742056378 

Tweet: @bbcbreakfast

Comments

• Options
    Ooh we are popular!
  • Options
    @clb74 one for you 
  • Options
    @clb74 one for you 
    Mug was mentioned, not ****
  • Options
    Nailed on defeat now. Too much off pitch attention. Fans watching too. The lads won't like it
  • Options
    Far too early in the morning, I refuse to appear on camera until after I've seen my stylist!
  • Options
    On now
  • Options
    Good overview on the BBC, they are going to be at The Valley all morning, getting some good press for once!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    on again
  • Options
    ........and then the announcement of a vaccine for a global pandemic gets announced during the programme and scuppers the club’s coverage. Only at Charlton! ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @clb74 one for you 
    I'd be moaning as to why theres no food and drink facilities available tonight.
  • Options
    The Valley looked good and Wayne spoke well. Nice to see the club in the news for positive reasons.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    clb74 said:
    @clb74 one for you 
    They are a football club. They have managed to get the team out on the park during a pandemic and now tonight will be the 1st club in London to get 2k fans in a Covid secure environment with about 5 days notice.

The restaurant side of the business can come later
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    clb74 said:
    @clb74 one for you 
    They are a football club. They have managed to get the team out on the park during a pandemic and now tonight will be the 1st club in London to get 2k fans in a Covid secure environment with about 5 days notice.

The next question would be.
    Other clubs have managed to get the food and drink in place.
    If arriving at the ground tonight at 6pm ,after a couple of hours I need to get a hot drink am I allowed to leave the ground and re-enter.
  • Options
    Just seen the clip on Breakfast TV, and the Valley is looking splendid
    and the new lawnmowers doing there work in the background.
    So sad not to be there this evening, Richard Wiseman doing his bit as well
    in his 1998 hat ;)
  • Options
    Get the feeling that this pandemic has had serious consequences on peoples ability to use plain common sense and demand that others provide answers for every little petty question.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    having just seen the place on the TV, can't wait to get back tonight
  • Options
    On BBC News again.
  • Options
    Also on the catering, depends on whether clubs have had time to put perspex up, have contactless payments on each terminal (memory at the Valley, it's one terminal handed around) and is there the space in the concessions to operate safely. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    clb74 said:
    @clb74 one for you 

The next question would be.
    Other clubs have managed to get the food and drink in place.
    If arriving at the ground tonight at 6pm ,after a couple of hours I need to get a hot drink am I allowed to leave the ground and re-enter.
    Tell us who these club's are as I have not looked at other clubs arrangements. The only one that I have seen via here is Millwall and they play on Saturday a further 3 days down the line.

I'm sure that once tonight is out of the way the club will do what it can for improving what it can offer, in the meantime it is what it is, a football club offering football
  • Options
    "to" or "with"?
  • Options
    The cap got more discussion than @Pico 😁