Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Somebody out to discredit Sangaard

The Sunday Times running a story about TS and Zynex, it seems somebody is stirring, this doesn’t smell of Elliott or Farnell to me. The club is in a good place and this is not welcome at all.

Comments

• Options
    Murray?
  • Options
    The Sunday Times running a story about TS and Zynex, it seems somebody is stirring, this doesn’t smell of Elliott or Farnell to me. The club is in a good place and this is not welcome at all.
    Why not? Personally seems fairly obvious it's one of them (more than likely Farnell). 
    Exactly, who else? Seems highly likely to be them behind it
  • Options
    The story is about the racial discrimination claim that his company settled a couple of years ago. It's been mentioned on here before, so I don't think the article mentions anything new (couldn't read it all because of the pay wall)
  • Options
    Just don't pay it any credit unless you're concerned by it.
  • Options
    Why not? Personally seems fairly obvious it's one of them (more than likely Farnell). 
    We have done a lot of digging on these two, not their style, it would just be seen as bitterness, I do hope Murray is not involved.
  • Options
    We have done a lot of digging on these two, not their style, it would just be seen as bitterness, I do hope Murray is not involved.
    Farnell's pal Fred Rose has spent the last 24 hours or so slamming TS, claiming he is evil. Indeed there's been several comments similar over the last week saying he's not the man we think he is. Then this article pops up? Cannot be coincidence. 
    Exactly. 
  • Options
    Maybe somebody is trying to move the stock price and it’s not cafc related 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    I'll give you a clue.

The 'journo' who wrote this piece, also wrote about Farnell being able to reapply for the EFLs OADT following his error in ticking a wrong box and was now therefore free to purchase Burnley FC.

This is Farnell shitting himself and trying to find anything he possibly can about TS to try and limit the damage Freshfields are going to do to IPS Law. He just doesn't have the bottle to face questions himself so leaks to friendly Journos on the promise if the publish he'll leak news and juicy gossip he hears to them.

Be prepared for the release of the horrible news that TS used to pull the legs off Mayflies when he was six.
    The story has been around for several years so it is very strange why it surfaces now? Any journalist who'd done 5 minutes of research could have found it?

I look forward to the next shock expose on the attitude to human rights abuses of some of the Saudi owners in football.
  • Options
    I think it is Farnell, Steve. Especially because as others have said, Fred Rose’s account on Twitter is all over it, as well as another old Zynex story. That account reverted to tweets about Man U and Farage, until it retweeted without comment Elliott’s demand to give back the club. But when that didnt work, and they rolled out the Tooth Fairy, it went into overdrive again, arguing with Charlton fans.  
    Farnell works journalists quite well, especially those that have not been paying attention, as we are discussing on the main thread. He found a new mug at The Times. 
    Surprised that the SRA enquiries are taking so long ... have you heard anything?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    I think it is Farnell, Steve. Especially because as others have said, Fred Rose’s account on Twitter is all over it, as well as another old Zynex story. That account reverted to tweets about Man U and Farage, until it retweeted without comment Elliott’s demand to give back the club. But when that didnt work, and they rolled out the Tooth Fairy, it went into overdrive again, arguing with Charlton fans.  
    Farnell works journalists quite well, especially those that have not been paying attention, as we are discussing on the main thread. He found a new mug at The Times. 
    Surprised that the SRA enquiries are taking so long ... have you heard anything?
    No, but I dont have any connection to any of the three. We know that they had difficulty getting Farnell to even answer, initially. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    No, but I dont have any connection to any of the three. We know that they had difficulty getting Farnell to even answer, initially. 

Our service standards for handling complaints about the service provided by the SRA

We will acknowledge all complaints within five working days of receipt and, at the same time, will advise complainants whether we will be providing a response from the unit where the complaint arose or from the Complaints Team.

If a complaint is referred for a stage 1 response from the unit where the complaint arose, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days; and aim to provide a full response within 10 working days (two weeks) from the date of the acknowledgment.

At the conclusion of stage 1, if the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome, they will have 15 working days from the date the outcome is sent to them to request that their complaint is progressed to stage 2.

If a complaint is referred for a stage 2 response from the Complaints Team, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days; and aim to provide a full response within 20 working days (four weeks) from the date of the acknowledgment.

At the conclusion of stage 2, if the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome, they will have 15 working days from the date the outcome is sent to them to request that their complaint is progressed to stage 3.

If a complaint is referred for independent review at stage 3, we will expect the independent reviewer to determine whether the case will be accepted for a full review within 15 working days from the date they receive the SRA's file (and all relevant information). If the review is accepted, we will expect the full response to be provided within a further 20 working days.

If we are not able to respond within these timescales, we will advise the complainant why and let him or her know when we will be in a position to respond fully.

• Options
    100% Farnell. I just cant wait for that little runt to get what he deserves 😂😂😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    In fairness, he is busy buying football clubs...
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Back in the day not answering professional correspondence in a timely fashion was an offence in itself so one wonders why the SRA have not reacted to that.

Teflon types like Farnell always seem able to wriggle away somehow. I get the feeling, for whatever reason, that the SRA are reluctant to stick their heads over the parapet with this one and are doing all they can to 'kick it into the long grass' in the hope that the thick, ignorant football fans forget all about it and stop persecuting one of their own.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Sometimes waiting can get it's own rewards (not saying necessarily that the SRA is doing a good job), as the ages long wait for the Leeds racist abuse of Leko situation being cleared up was rewarded with a very detailed report into the incident and investigation.
  • Options
    The SRA can be very thorough and persistent, I have heard on good authority. The fact it is taking so long hopefully reflects the seriousness. 
    I agree. I would imagine there are further lines of enquiry to look into wrt Burnley too.
  • Options
    If we are going to get into this post, and discuss with constructive ideas, would it not be better as Members Only, can just see Fartsmell and Co lapping this all up :s
    No doubt Freshfields and Thomas are "dealing with it all"
  • Options
    Such a non-story, it's ridiculous. Ignore and move on.
  • Options
    Best to just go in to ignore mode with things like this. 
    Yep, exactly.