Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many points will we get in December ?

MK Dons (h)
Shrewsbury (a)
Wimbledon (h)
Bristol Rovers (h)
Swindon (a)
Plymouth (h)
Peterboro (a)

with a bumper festive fixture list of 7 matches and the world renowned,  most passionate of fans, partially returning to The Valley how many points will The Addicks claim in their push for promotion .

13 I’m going for 

Decembers prize courtesy of @Henry Irving  he’s putting up free membership of Bromley Supporters Club (deep in the heart of Crystal Palace territory) email tony.warran@btinternet.com to claim it .

Comments

• 19 - we'll draw at Posh and win the rest!
  • MK Dons (H) - Win
    Shrewsbury (A) - Draw
    Wimbledon (H) - Lose
    Bristol Rovers (H) - Win
    Swindon (A) - Win
    Plymouth (H) - Draw
    Peterborough (A) - Win

14-points from me I reckon
  • I'm with Bob all wins apart from a draw at Peterborough.  19 points and top of the league

One for each of the days of Christmas 

no idea which games the points are coming from though. 
  • edited November 2020
    15 - hoping for a bit of a gap between us and 7th come the new year.
  • None, apart from a few at home, over Christmas. 

Oh sorry, points. I thought it said pints. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I just can’t see us losing any of these - 3 points # ThisIsCharlton
  • 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats so 11 points and 6th at the start of 2021. 
  • With Famewo and Inniss at the back I can't see us losing any of those games. With today's side I'd still fancy us to pick up 15 points.

So weird and joyous being focused on what's happening on the pitch and feeling optimistic about what's happening on the pitch. I really thought relegation last year was the end for us. Can't wait to get back in the stadium.

• I think 14 too 

• MK Dons (H) - Win
    Shrewsbury (A) - Win
    Wimbledon (H) - Draw
    Bristol Rovers (H) - Win
    Swindon (A) - Win
    Plymouth (H) - Draw
    Peterborough (A) - Win

17 points 
  • All wins but draws against Swindon and Peterborough. 17points. We are going up, say we are going up
  • 17, we will beat Peterborough though. 

If we win the next 2, we will still be 10 points from the block of 5 and the Burton result will be long forgotten. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    17, we will beat Peterborough though. 

If we win the next 2, we will still be 10 points from the block of 5 and the Burton result will be long forgotten. 
    Funny how fixture list works out. In Chris Powell season we had back to back Sheffield matches which defined the season. This year we play back to back away matches against Posh & Hull. 
  • edited December 2020
    Remember Burton Albion!

Easy games on paper are not necessarily easy games on the pitch. Those 7 games also have to be played in a short space of time by a squad with many members extremely susceptible to injury. 

However, I am going to be optimistic and say 12. Any more than that will be a bonus I reckon.
  • Pedro45 said:
    6 pathetic points from 5 games, Pedro the nearest is the winner.

Your prize being the fact it’s 7 days till the next game rather than 3 days courtesy of COVID-19 , well done