Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton launch Google Chrome homepage extension

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:
    seth plum said:
    Feck!
    I need to use google translate to understand what this means in simple terms.
    It's one of those Appliances, Seth. ;-)
    Riiiight.
    Does it mean I can somehow get Valley Pass on my smart TV (once I have opened the box and set it up) without having to 'cast' it?
    Your smart TV should be able to do that without any of this.
    @seth plum If you can access the web on your TV, which a smart tv should let you do, you can just go to the Valley Pass page, purchase your game and then click on the page to watch the game.  Usually comes up as a black screen with a "play" button icon in the middle.  Hit this and the show starts. All you have to do is then enlarge the screen using the little icon down in the bottom right.  No need to cast it at all. 
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    seth plum said:
    bobmunro said:
    seth plum said:
    Feck!
    I need to use google translate to understand what this means in simple terms.
    It's one of those Appliances, Seth. ;-)
    Riiiight.
    Does it mean I can somehow get Valley Pass on my smart TV (once I have opened the box and set it up) without having to 'cast' it?
    Your smart TV should be able to do that without any of this.
    @seth plum If you can access the web on your TV, which a smart tv should let you do, you can just go to the Valley Pass page, purchase your game and then click on the page to watch the game.  Usually comes up as a black screen with a "play" button icon in the middle.  Hit this and the show starts. All you have to do is then enlarge the screen using the little icon down in the bottom right.  No need to cast it at all. 
    But, Seth, when he says 'hit this', don't, you know, actually...