Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fundraiser for the Upbeats

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Bump

Those odds are looking better by the day! Can anyone tell me where generally has the best odds?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bump

Those odds are looking better by the day! Can anyone tell me where generally has the best odds?
    Not an expert but maybe a boookies?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bump

Bet365 and betvictor 4/1 for promotion.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bump

Bet365 and betvictor 4/1 for promotion.
    Will keep an eye on these two. 
  • Options
    So we have £150 pledged.

I'll be looking at odds tonight and making the first £75 donation to the upbeats.

If anyone knows of anywhere with seriously good odds for us on promotion, please feel free to link and I'll place the remaining £75 on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    So we have £150 pledged.

I'll be looking at odds tonight and making the first £75 donation to the upbeats.

If anyone knows of anywhere with seriously good odds for us on promotion, please feel free to link and I'll place the remaining £75 on it.
    5-1 with Bob (Bet 365) at the moment

EDIT: https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/promotion

Keep an eye on this unless anyone knows any better.
  • Options
    I’ll give 5 to 1 for us getting promotion and that way the upbeats get the full £150 /£900 if we go up 
  • Options
    I’m happy to go with the initial idea. Anything that contributes to the upbeats is fine by me. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I’ll give 5 to 1 for us getting promotion and that way the upbeats get the full £150 /£900 if we go up 
    You sure @oohaahmortimer very generous if so! 

It was going to be 75 + 375 but this is even better!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Yep , I’m good for it .
    Happy to pay for promotion!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Yep , I’m good for it .
    Happy to pay for promotion!
    Nice one.  Well done all.
  • Options
    Sorry forgot to post this: