Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Mirror Raffle in the Marketplace

Please see my post in the Marketplace for the chance to win this Charlton mirror. All funds received will go to the Upbeats. Many thanks!

Comments

• I've got that mirror as well. 
    No idea when or where I got it or how much it was.
  • My girlfriend bought it for my 17th birthday, so 1978. I think she saw it on a market stall, but I've no idea where. It has travelled to The Bahamas, The Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, and back to the UK and stayed in one piece (hope I haven't jinxed it!)
  • Lovely idea, have sent cash over for a couple of tickets.  Hope fundraising goes well.
  • Got one as well.
    Acquired back in the forgotten mists of time.
  • Davey said:
    Lovely idea, have sent cash over for a couple of tickets.  Hope fundraising goes well.

Thanks, Davey, you're the first in, just saw the cash arrive!
  • First of many hopefully.  As nice as it would be to win the raffle (which I never do), any fundraiser for The Upbeats deserves all the support in the World.  Such a great cause.
  • Have sent cash for a couple of tickets too.
  • Have sent cash for a couple of tickets too.
    Thanks bristoladdick: cash received!

• Closing this so we don't have discussion going on in 2 places as once. Will update the promo post this evening to highlight this as the auctions currently in the title will be closed by then.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!