Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Leyton Orient : 10 November 2020

Comments

• Options
    39' Big miss from Dennis who puts over the bar from close range. He 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 that. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 1 #lofc 0
  • Options
    39' Big opportunity for the O's. Hector Kyprianou does well to get to the by-line and squares the ball to Louis Dennis, who couldn't convert from close range. #CAFC 1 - 0 #LOFC
  • Options

41' Wright tries his luck. A nice little interchange between Thomas and Wright resulted in the Orient midfielder shooting from distance, which didnt trouble the goalkeeper. #CAFC 1 - 0 #LOFC
  • Options
    Another lovely ball from Maddison there. 

I think he might be a very frustrating player to watch. Tries to many flicks, backs out of challenges, and not everything he does comes off. But when it does get to right it can totally break open a game. 
    Yeah need to realise he's not going to be a duracell runner like what we're getting from the likes of Washington

Whether Bowyer is happy with that is another matter
  • Options
    That's a lotta yellows
  • Options
    45' Two more minutes here at The Valley. #CAFC 1 - 0 #LOFC
  • Options
    HALF-TIME | Charlton 1 Leyton Orient The Addicks earn their 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 in that first half. #cafc

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t they know some of us have got money on Orient?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Oggy Red said:
    aliwibble said:
    Not bothering with the stream tonight, but just spotted on twitter that Aouachria scored on his debut, which is lovely to see after him being out injured for so long.
    You missed out on the Pizza, Ali ?  :smile:

Nice sentiment for Wassim.
    No pizza, at least not from Papa Johns, for reasons that are far too tedious to go into (although possibly not as tedious as the litany of pizza puns on the CAFC twitter feed)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    That's a lotta yellows
    Long as there are no reds, never know with this ref :/
  • Options
    Solid enough first half that, though I would say Orient were probably better side. 

Morgan has been the best player on the pitch by a mile for me. Vennings a little anonymous sadly. 
  • Options
    do yellow card in this completion count towards the total with regard to suspensions?
  • Options
    do yellow card in this completion count towards the total with regard to suspensions?
    Was this the competition that Watson was booked and did not count for the league?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    Solid enough first half that, though I would say Orient were probably better side. 

Morgan has been the best player on the pitch by a mile for me. Vennings a little anonymous sadly. 
    Strangely enough I'm actually enjoying this!

Agree with your comments except the bit about Vennings. Thought he was having a decent game and certainly looks the part. And young Henry, despite a couple of bad passes, doesn't look out of place either.

For me our midfield is being overrun, hence why Orient have had 60% of possession. If Levitt had put in Henry's performance I feel like he would be getting pelters.

That being said, I do agree with you, and certainly no one out there does not look like they should be on the pitch.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I believe yellow cards only count in the competition they are given in.

We saw with Ben Watson, that at the time of his first 5 games, his 5th yellow card of the season was in the Pizza Trophy, and didn't count in the League - so he wasn't suspended.

He didn't let us down, though - in his next League match he was yellow carded (5th card in the League) and duly suspended.

• Options
    Jason Pearce has come off at HT for Jay Mingi apparently
  • Options
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Jason Pearce has come off at HT for Jay Mingi apparently
    I posted before the game that in IMO it was likely, in the circumstances of his road to recovery.

• Options
    SUB | One swap for the Addicks at the break. Jay Mingi replaces Jason Pearce. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 1 #lofc 0
  • Options
    47' Kyprianou drives forward with the ball and plays a through ball to Louis Dennis, but his shot is blocked. #CAFC 1 - 0 #LOFC
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!