Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get your live streaming video pass for Charlton v Leyton Orient-CAFC CASH not available

Charlton's game against Leyton Orient on Tuesday in the Papa John's Trophy will be available to watch live on Valley Pass around the world.

Supporters will be able to purchase a match pass for £10.

As the game is a Papa John's Trophy game, supporters are unable to use CAFC Cash to access the game.

Supporters can purchase a match pass or Valley Pass subscription by clicking here. Supporters will be purchasing directly from Valley Pass and therefore will NOT need a code to watch the game once they have completed their purchase.

Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

Click here to view our frequently asked questions.

How to watch the game

Once you have purchased your pass for either live game, you can watch in one of two ways:

Laptop/desktop:

To watch on your laptop or desktop, simply click on this link. Please note, you may need to sign-in again.

Mobile phone/tablet:

To watch on your mobile phone or tablet, you will need to download the Valley Pass app from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".

Supporters are advised to tune in 45 minutes before kick-off, the live pre-game show starts 30 minutes before kick-off.

The club will also be offering live audio commentary for the game against Leyton Orient for existing Valley Pass subscribers.

Click here to view our frequently asked questions.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa94da992df3/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-charlton-v-leyton-orient

Comments

• So just to confirm, it is not included in the international season ticket as it was last year? 
  • Charlton are playing I will  be watching, During lockdown this is the highlight of the week for me. Last proper football for 10 days I can’t get excited about meaningless Internationals which apart from the Euro play-offs are as meaningless as the Pizza Cup 

Yes, I Would have gone to the Valley to watch if I could. 
    Its even more meaningless as we have already been eliminated from this cup competition. 
  • Worth remembering this is another opportunity for the Unders to show how they can do against a league side. 
  • I got Leyton Orient at 3s earlier, I will be an O's fan for the evening  :D
  • PopIcon said:
    Charlton are playing I will  be watching, During lockdown this is the highlight of the week for me. Last proper football for 10 days I can’t get excited about meaningless Internationals which apart from the Euro play-offs are as meaningless as the Pizza Cup 

Its even more meaningless as we have already been eliminated from this cup competition. 
    Agreed, but unless you are going to win it, it’s pointless from the outset. 

When fans can’t attend its even more pointless.

it should be scrapped but as long as we give the Premier League teams a chance to give their youngsters a competitive game it will continue. 

Full Members cup was the same until we went to Wembley, that last minute equaliser against Norwich in the semi final was memorable.....the final wasn’t! 

• Can't contain my excitement. 
  • I knew Saturday would be shit but still watched it - I can resist this one no probs 
  • Can’t see too many queuing up to spend a tenner on this. Couldn’t they have done it for a bargain price?
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if any other first teamers will be on the bench, if Bowyer feels they need some minutes. The likes of Bogle perhaps
  • edited November 2020
    PopIcon said:
    Charlton are playing I will  be watching, During lockdown this is the highlight of the week for me. Last proper football for 10 days I can’t get excited about meaningless Internationals which apart from the Euro play-offs are as meaningless as the Pizza Cup 

it should be scrapped but as long as we give the Premier League teams a chance to give their youngsters a competitive game it will continue. 

Full Members cup was the same until we went to Wembley, that last minute equaliser against Norwich in the semi final was memorable.....the final wasn’t! 

Not sure I agree with your point, because hypothetically we could have won it if we'd picked up more points in the previous two matches.

People moan about this tournament, dont get me wrong, they are entitled too. If we had reached the final at Wembley -COVID PERMITTING- you can bet your house on it that the moaners would have turned up in their droves.

Anyway, I do understand the lust from some fans to watch matches. I watched the first match -the one we lost-.

Enjoy.
  • PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:

Not sure I agree with your point, because hypothetically we could have won it if we'd picked up more points in the previous two matches.

People moan about this tournament, dont get me wrong, they are entitled too. If we had reached the final at Wembley -COVID PERMITTING- you can bet your house on it that the moaners would have turned up in their droves.

Anyway, I do understand the lust from some fans to watch matches. I watched the first match -the one we lost-.

Enjoy.

Totally agree if we made it to Wembley people would have turned up in a Covid free world.My point was more around the fact we are now out and it’s a  pointless game. For me it’s a chance (in normal circumstances) to meet friends and watch Charlton. I would have gone to the AFC and Brighton games if fans had been allowed. 

it’s exactly like the FA Cup people moan say we need to concentrate on the league, but as soon as we get a good draw ( not often granted) the moaning about ticket allocation starts. 

If we don’t get promoted then we will have this to look forward to again next season......   

• Can’t see too many queuing up to spend a tenner on this. Couldn’t they have done it for a bargain price?
    Prices are not set by the club unfortunately. 
  • I wonder if any other first teamers will be on the bench, if Bowyer feels they need some minutes. The likes of Bogle perhaps
    Good opportunity for Bogle to hit the net and hopefully drive him on in the league... 
  • edited November 2020
    I can't be excited by this one i'm afraid, the alternatives for me are :

a) Order a pizza from Papa John
    B) Hit the gym in the garage.
  • I shall watch. I think £5 would have been a better price point however general spending for me has been less because of the Rona, and it is a chance to see less familiar Charlton players play.

• edited November 2020
    seth plum said:
    I shall watch. I think £5 would have been a better price point however general spending for me has been less because of the Rona, and it is a chance to see less familiar Charlton players play.

Spot on , £10 for an under 23's game is way too much, people complain about £10 for first team fixtures, let alone this one!

I think they should have done it for a fiver/ as a bundle with another game/ or done it for free.
  • In case not already mentioned, the game is the commentary game on TalkSport 2 - followed by an interview with Curbs, by John Motson at 9pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• field all the kids (apart from anyone like MM who needs some minutes) and tell the league to poke any fine up their arse
  • edited November 2020
    One lucky Charlton fan will receive a free pizza to watch Tuesday evening’s Papa John’s Trophy game with.
    Any supporter who purchases a match pass for Tuesday’s game against Leyton Orient before 6.30pm on the day of the game, will be entered into a draw to win a large Papa John’s pizza to watch the game with.

Does that mean that if you win the pizza you have to eat it that evening during the match? What if you've already eaten  :D
  • I am cooking a nut roast and roast potatoes with veg and vegetarian gravy made from the veg water followed by a melon, banana and grape fruit salad.
    So Mr Father John please don't contact me, give your smelly cardboard thing to a more deserving cause.
  • Someone please tell me it's not really called the Papa John's Trophy..

Sounds like a Tex Mex take away in Lewisham or some sort of sinister paedophile ring

What a joke
  • Seriously, is this a thing? 
  • Stream has started, picture of pitch.
  • @clive or anyone who knows - I've won the bloody Papa Johns promotion so I get the game free. How in the hell do I redeem my code?!
  • EastStand said:
    @clive or anyone who knows - I've won the bloody Papa Johns promotion so I get the game free. How in the hell do I redeem my code?!
    Try entering the code in the bottom section of this page,
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1