Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Size guide for Junior tops

Does anyone know why the size guide pop up does not work on the club shop? 

I have no clue what size to get my daughter. Have tried on three web browsers now and it is just a blank box. 

My daughter is in 2-3 clothes, so just need to know what size to get. 

cheers 

Comments

• Options
    2-3 ? 
  • Options
    sorry, she is in 2-3 year clothes now. 

She is 2 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Had a similar issue. Size guide does however pop up on the third kit. Looks like the Junior kits all start from ‘SB’ so ages 5-6. Best option for you is the ‘mini kit’ which is only available as an option for the grey away kit. 
  • Options
    AFKA is your man  :)
  • Options
    My little boy is 6 in Feb and is still wearing a 5-6 mini kit from last year. If anything its still just a little too big, even though he's quite tall for his age. Have got him another 5-6 for this season which I guess he'll grow out of by next Xmas. Those junior sizes are confusing. The mini kit is your best option.
  • Options
    always go for the next size bigger than you need.  

• Options
    edited November 2020
    If you click on the customer service menu there's a size guide in there.
  • Options
    I found last years to come up small - can’t speak for this years as yet to receive it! Personally would go up a size so it fits in the spring next year 
  • Options
    Looks like the smallest will be slightly too big, but will maybe go for it. She’s just turned 2yrs

i can’t see an infant kit this year 

thanks for the responses