Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup stream details-CAFC CASH not available

edited November 2020 in General Charlton
Charlton's FA Cup game against Plymouth Argyle on Saturday in the FA Cup will be available to watch live on Valley Pass to viewers in the UK.Supporters will be able to purchase a match pass for £10.Due to broadcast regulations, the club are not allowed to stream the game outside the UK. Supporters outside the UK, will be able to listen to live commentary of the game with a Valley Pass subscription. A subscription cost £6.50 a month, £4 for 48 hours or £60 for the remainder of the 2020/21 season.As the game is an FA Cup game, supporters are unable to use CAFC Cash to access the game.Supporters can purchase a match pass or Valley Pass subscription by clicking here. Supporters will be purchasing directly from Valley Pass and therefore will NOT need a code to watch the game once they have completed their purchase.Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.How to watch the gameOnce you have purchased your pass for the live game, you can watch in one of two ways:Laptop/desktop:To watch on your laptop or desktop, simply click on this link. Please note, you may need to sign-in again.
Mobile phone/tablet:To watch on your mobile phone or tablet, you will need to download the Valley Pass app from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".Supporters are advised to tune in 45 minutes before kick-off, the live pre-game show starts at 2.30pm.The club will also be offering live audio commentary for the game against Plymouth Argyle for existing Valley Pass subscribers.Click here to view our frequently asked questions.https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa27085be4fc/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-charlton-v-plymouth-argyle-in-the-fa-cup

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Will be watching this one on TV (proper VP) as I am excited to see some of our fringe players. 
    Be interesting to see how Bowyer lines up... Hope Maynard-Brewer gets an opportunity
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Will be watching this one on TV (proper VP) as I am excited to see some of our fringe players. 
    Be interesting to see how Bowyer lines up... Hope Maynard-Brewer gets an opportunity
    I think we'll go with a very mixed side 50/50 Senior vs Youth.
  • Those who didn't get on yesterday will probably get some top up minutes, along with AMB, Henry etc.
  • I will watch, I will also watch the micky mouse cup game because like Dazzler I am interested in the whole squad and how they're getting on.
    I enjoy it.
  • Not been able to use Cafc cash yet or is it just me?
  • mickc said:
    Not been able to use Cafc cash yet or is it just me?
    As the game is an FA Cup game, supporters are unable to use CAFC Cash to access the game.
  • edited November 2020
    Yes we will rest a few, but then if we don't play next Saturday due to the international break, most of the players will get a rest anyway, complicated by who has to play in the Pizza Cup on Tuesday

The players on international duty ought to be rested, certainly the ones who've played a lot recently like Washington and Gunter
  • Dazzler21 said:
    He will.......he's playing up front with Levitt.
  • Yes we will rest a few, but then if we don't play next Saturday due to the international break, most of the players will get a rest anyway, complicated by who has to play in the Pizza Cup on Tuesday

The players on international duty ought to be rested, certainly the ones who've played a lot recently like Washington and Gunter
    Given that we're already eliminated and Orient are already through i'm sure there won't be sanctions even if he picks a team of schoolboys.

Agree that most of the players who've played a lot recently will be rested. Expecting the lineup v Plymouth to be something like:

AMB, Matthews, Inniss, Barker, Purrington, Levitt, JFC, Williams, Maddison, Smyth, Aneke.

Bench to be kids like Vennings, Henry, Mingi, Ness, Quitirna etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• How can I get rid of the strip at the top and bottom of my screen on the tv? I am ok on the pc where I can get the pitch to fill the whole screen but not on the tv.
  • Stream has started, various pictures of inside & outside The Valley.
  • For those that have not bought the stream yet
    Lineup plymouth
  • clive said:
    mickc said:
    As the game is an FA Cup game, supporters are unable to use CAFC Cash to access the game.
    Haven't been able to use Cafc Cash for any game, booking office said there was a conflict with EFL preventing that form of payment. 
  • I'm sure this has been said before but Valley Pass is one of the most un-userfriendly sites i've ever been on. 
  • edited November 2020
    Thinking about it...

Could be 

M.Brewer
    Matthews - Barker - Inniss - Purrington
    F.Caskey - Levitt
    Maddison - Morgan - Williams
    Aneke

Or

M.Brewer
    Matthews - Barker - Inniss - Purrington
    Maddison - F.Caskey - Levitt - Morgan
    Williams - Aneke

• J BLOCK said:
    I'm sure this has been said before but Valley Pass is one of the most un-userfriendly sites i've ever been on. 
    Yep. Right now I cannot even see the place on there where I actually buy the pass for today, despite clicking on the links offered. All I get are season tickets and the Gills game. FFS.
  • mickc said:
    clive said:
    mickc said:
    Haven't been able to use Cafc Cash for any game, booking office said there was a conflict with EFL preventing that form of payment. 
    I still don’t understand why we can’t use CAFC Cash for away games. Obviously I get that the away club need to receive payment (or their share) for the stream, but given that you can get refunds anyway, how hard is it to redirect the money to the away club?
  • J BLOCK said:
    I'm sure this has been said before but Valley Pass is one of the most un-userfriendly sites i've ever been on. 
    Yep. Right now I cannot even see the place on there where I actually buy the pass for today, despite clicking on the links offered. All I get are season tickets and the Gills game. FFS.
    live.cafc.co.uk the click my subscriptions

Do you get the chance there 
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:
    Could this be the reason
    Due to broadcast regulations, the club are not allowed to stream the game outside the UK. Supporters outside the UK, will be able to listen to live commentary of the game with a Valley Pass subscription. A subscription cost £6.50 a month, £4 for 48 hours or £60 for the remainder of the 2020/21 season.
  • Oh well, another £10 they’ll miss out on. When I click on My Subscriptions, or select the game and try to proceed to charltonafcpayments, I just get Oops something went wrong! The authentication code has not been set
  • I purchased yesterday by going straight into Valley Pass on the main website, and then follow the purchase link from there, and is working fine
  • J BLOCK said:
    Yep.

Stupid also that you have to have separate logins for CAFC and Valley Arse.
  • Is anyone watching on a fire stick? If so, how do you get rid of the red band a the top?
  • Mine keeps buffering. Found out the Mrs had decided to download a shit ITV drama that’s slowed it down. She has about 20 soaps already saved to Sky Q and decides to download haha 
  • clive said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Could this be the reason
    Due to broadcast regulations, the club are not allowed to stream the game outside the UK. Supporters outside the UK, will be able to listen to live commentary of the game with a Valley Pass subscription. A subscription cost £6.50 a month, £4 for 48 hours or £60 for the remainder of the 2020/21 season.
    Yep. Which I discovered only after I paid, and it was accepted, although TBF I used my UK card so it would not have known I am overseas. However I then should have been able to use my VPN but it completely blocks me. Which means its super efficient at blocking VPNS because I checked and I was getting into BBC IPlayer OK, and they are among the toughest at detecting VPNs. So I've given up and wasted £10. 
  • clive said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Could this be the reason
    Yep. Which I discovered only after I paid, and it was accepted, although TBF I used my UK card so it would not have known I am overseas. However I then should have been able to use my VPN but it completely blocks me. Which means its super efficient at blocking VPNS because I checked and I was getting into BBC IPlayer OK, and they are among the toughest at detecting VPNs. So I've given up and wasted £10. 
    Sorry to hear that mate. 
  • robroy said:
    clive said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Could this be the reason
    Sorry to hear that mate. 
    I don't mind so much now, (i'd be livid if it had been under the previous ownerships) but it seems to be playing up all round, I cannot even get the live commentary, which is offered, nor can I open My Subscriptions. I mailed them. Not getting shitty with them as we all know whose fault it is that its a two bob operation, but I hope and believe Thomas S. has big plans to improve this whole set up.
  • edited November 2020
    The manager’s full press conference is available for Valley Pass subscribers and those that purchased Saturday's game. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa6e0ee00959/bowyer-on-fa-cup-exit-chuks-aneke-charlie-barker-and-marcus-maddison