Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Pass help - after the game

Gents. Ladies. 

I have football training tonight and it's probably going to be the last time I can play for a while so I'm going to go. I've already bought the pass for the game this evening. Can I watch the game after it's finished? Can anyone help? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Gents. Ladies. 

I have football training tonight and it's probably going to be the last time I can play for a while so I'm going to go. I've already bought the pass for the game this evening. Can I watch the game after it's finished? Can anyone help? 

Thanks.
    Unfortunately not. You'd need someone to record it. 
  • Options
    You may be in luck. Have a look at the instruction page for streaming the game - https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f9fcfefa1965/how-to-get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-charlton-v-fleetwood-town

It says "A full match replay of the game will be available on Wednesday to those who purchase the stream" but it's not clear whether this is available for everyone or just those living abroad.

Maybe check with the club.
  • Options
    Cheers all - Looks positive for Wednesday, i'll give them a ring shortly @Fortune 82nd Minute - still need to chase a refund for the Doncaster at home program that never turned up  :#
  • Options
    That's weird one of the many reasons for not using VP for matches was the lack of a watch later function... If they're bringing it back, I'm interested. As will our overseas addicks I guess. 
  • Options
    Couldn't phone for VP support but got an email back including:

Where can I view and when?

Full availability
    A match that does not have any broadcasting agreement in place. Solely
    available on OTT services globally regardless of time.

Will let you know tomorrow if I can watch OK.
  • Options
    Noticed on the phone app that the full match vs Portsmouth has come up on Latest Content so maybe tonight's match will be available later
  • Options
    I avoided the score for the night and then it wouldn't let me watch the following. Just gave me the player but the play button itself was greyed out and said game unavailable. 

It is now available (even though I already know the score) so I presume it must be provided 24 hours later or something like that.

Anyway, great result and on to Saturday! Cheers for your help all.
  • Options
    I left mine running after the game as someone had said that you get to hear the managers interviews afterwards. I had disconected it from the tv & just left it running on the laptop with the sound down as I was watching the tv. Missed LB but saw Joey Barton was on, but couldn't get any sound for some reason. Before the interviews they seemed to be repaying highlights or just the goals again. This went on for an hour or so, so if it is the case you get back just after the game has finished then you may still he able to see the goals then. Sorry, but I didnt see how long that went on for as I then turned it off.
  • Options
    I left mine running after the game as someone had said that you get to hear the managers interviews afterwards. I had disconected it from the tv & just left it running on the laptop with the sound down as I was watching the tv. Missed LB but saw Joey Barton was on, but couldn't get any sound for some reason. Before the interviews they seemed to be repaying highlights or just the goals again. This went on for an hour or so, so if it is the case you get back just after the game has finished then you may still he able to see the goals then. Sorry, but I didnt see how long that went on for as I then turned it off.
    Yes, they seem to show some brief highlights say 10 minutes after the match which is nice.

With one of the other matches I caught Bowyer's interview, but the sound was really faint, I could only just hear him. And to be honest, I'm not bothered about seeing Bowyer's interviews anyway, as the words will be reported anyway