Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to get your live streaming pass for Charlton v Fleetwood Town-CAFC cash deadline 10am 3/11/20

2»

Comments

• Options
    Do they purposely hide the page to put the code in ? I can’t find it anywhere 
    Try here,bottom of page.

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

• Options
    I'm trying to buy a pass for the game, but it says the website is under maintenance. Do we know how long that will be for? 
  • Options
     FishCostaFortune said:
    I'm trying to buy a pass for the game, but it says the website is under maintenance. Do we know how long that will be for? 
    Try this link
  • Options
    clive said:
     FishCostaFortune said:
    Try this link
    Sweet Clive, that worked perfectly - cheers bud. 
  • Options
    Stream has started, picture of sprinklers & ground staff on pitch.
    19.00 [7PM] Kick-off.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    All good for tonight's stream! Should have looked in my junk folder!
  • Options
    All good for tonight's stream! Should have looked in my junk folder!

I have already purchased a pass but haven't been sent a code?

If you purchased from the club's ticketing website you will be sent a code on the day before a game for Saturday fixtures and the morning of the game for midweek fixtures. If you haven't received it, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions

• Options
    Purchased with actual hard cash no cafc cash but having no joy on valley pass??
  • Options
    Its coming up with do not have required package??
    I've paid🤬🤬🤬
  • Options
    I've paid🤬🤬🤬
    Same here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've paid🤬🤬🤬
    Same here.
    Glad its not just me!!
  • Options
    I've paid🤬🤬🤬
    probably gonna sound obvious but have you activated your code sent via email? you don’t normally get one when you pay with actual money but we did today for some reason. we entered the code and we’re all good now👍
  • Options
    Never got a code??
  • Options
    @floydroadfaithfull if you've paid cash, you shouldn't need a code. What happens when you try to login here: CAFC Live ?
  • Options
    Comes up with dont have access to this stream??
  • Options
    Whilst given the current situation I’m grateful football is being played, and every game is being shown, the actual service is awful. Adverts (the same bloody adverts!) randomly cut in, replays get shown over the live coverage, and the single camera zooms in and out regardless of action being played out on the pitch. 

But again tonight the stream kept cutting out and buffering. Logging out and back in did no good as I got a message stating no active subscription was found in my account. Frustratingly I missed about 15 minutes of the second half. 

This service really isn’t good enough. 

That said, that was a good win tonight. 
  • Options
    I had no buffering, replays can be a bit annoying but i think that the service has improved since the start of the season.
  • Options
    I don't get the complaints / difficulties - I log in to Valley Pass, buy the match and watch it. No buffering or sound issues, replays can be annoying - pros far outweigh cons.
  • Options
    After about 63 minutes I get this. 
  • Options
    Supporters who purchased the game on Valley Pass can watch Bowyer's full post-game press conference.
    The press conference is also available for Valley Pass subscribers.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa1db1441ccd/bowyer-were-well-ahead-of-where-we-should-be-theyre-getting-fitter-and-better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've paid🤬🤬🤬
    Me as well. Why is so difficult to get the stream when they acknowledge I've paid.
  • Options
    Season-ticket holders can use their CAFC Cash to access a special two-game bundle for the club’s home league games in November – against Fleetwood Town and Rochdale.

For those that purchased the two game bundle, i've just received the email from the club

Hey Clive,

Charlton's fixture at home to Rochdale, originally scheduled for Saturday, November 14th, has been postponed due to the international break.

The Addicks have received confirmation that Conor Washington has been called up to represent Northern Ireland in their upcoming fixtures, while Jonny Williams, Chris Gunter and Dylan Levitt have both been called up the Wales squad.

We are just writing to let you know that the code you have already received will work for the re-arranged game. You will not need to receive another code and will just need to login to Valley Pass on the date of the game.

• Options
    I don't get the complaints / difficulties - I log in to Valley Pass, buy the match and watch it. No buffering or sound issues, replays can be annoying - pros far outweigh cons.

This.