Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many points will we get in November ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    STOP THE STEAL
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Don’t have as many points as you need? Somehow they magically find another fixture for the last weekend of the month! This is a FRAUD the likes of which we have never seen before. SAD.
  • Options
    This months winners with a shout of 7 points are the good looking crew of myself , Dazzler21 and ForeverAddicted 
    well done ,
    Feel free to go over to the savings and investment thread to collect your prize of investment advice from a happy Golfie , who’s buzzing his cock off with today’s result and is freely swiping right on Tinder as we speak in the hope of some weekend action .
    Sorry, but I demand a recount. Not because I now have to give some freebie advice, but because I actually got the right number of points (4) based upon the games indicated at the start of the month. Look at your opening list. Ipswich wasn't amongst them. I know Rochdale was & that was then postponed ( but some of us had accounted for that) and you might say the same number of games was therefore played - but not the same teams.

Sorry, but the answer to the question set was 4.