Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Asking fellow fans for help

Hi everyone,
My wife is trying to win free swimming lessons for our daughter on Instagram and thanks to the help from fellow Charlton fans on Charlton life we are now in the lead with 50 votes/likes

If any of you have instagram I would greatly appreciate if you can find the name "Pepe" in the comments and give it a like, as she has been trying to win this for the past few weeks and is very close to doing so now. 

Many thanks! 

The link is here - 

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, my wife is Finnish too :)
  • Options
    She has now gone ahead @mattinfinland
  • Options
    Done.   I once stopped in Finland for a two hour layover on a trip to Hong Kong.
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Really appreciated everyone, thank you! 
  • Options
    Done, my wife is Finnish too :)
    That's awesome! Do you guys live in Finland? Haven't met any fellow Addicks here yet. 
  • Options
    Done good luck
  • Options
    The other person is probably wondering what has happened seeing your wife jump up to 50 all of a sudden 🤣🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    The other person is probably wondering what has happened seeing your wife jump up to 50 all of a sudden 🤣🤣
    My wife was comfortably in the lead last week but the other person made a great come back, it's been really competitive and I noticed today the other person got abit of a lead, My wife just saw the 50 likes (18 more likes then this morning) and her face was priceless😁 she didn't expect that! Not sure the other person will expect it either 😂😂 

Thank you again to everyone who has contributed! 
  • Options
    I am in the pilkudelfinit instagram but not sure how I find a comment to vote on
  • Options
    Done. 

Helsinki - twinkly helter-skelter or sink of hell? (one for any Cabin Pressure fans). 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I am in the pilkudelfinit instagram but not sure how I find a comment to vote on
    Click on the picture of the dolphin that @mattinfinland has shown in the OP and look at the comments for his wife 
  • Options
    done

• Options
    I dunno when it ends, but your wife has 62 and the person in 2nd has 37 so I think your wife is safe now and your daughter can enjoy the free swimming lessons @mattinfinland
  • Options
    Thanks to everybody who contributed, my wife got an email along with a set of free swimming lessons for our daughter,
    The facilities which they teach at are outstanding and my wife is absolutely delighted!

Thanks again! 
  • Options
    Done - “Pepe” better not be some sort of far right Finnish slogan or something!