Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Oxford United

many thanks to the 112 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• edited October 2020
    Good work LL, thank you!
  • I am pleased the EFL is allowing us to play OXFORD UTD again in our next match
  • You haven't updated the next 5 games table mate 
  • You haven't updated the next 5 games table mate 
    thanks BB - now corrected
  • The next five games progressively easier on paper. What do you reckon? 3-0 win at Pompey and 1-0 defeat at Burton.
  • Tougher fixtures to come. Pompey are bang in form, while Fleetwood and Rochdale are playing quite well also
  • Team total = 2 red cards
  • Washington has 3 league goals from 6 starts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Team total = 2 red cards
    thanks EA - changed it in my copy and even made the number red
    Also 92% pass % is exceptional for a forward. 
  • one other little adjustment needed LL, the red card total .. thanks for all the work on these stats, it's much appreciated
  • edited October 2020
    Washington has 3 league goals from 6 starts.

Connor Washington's  career in League 1 at Peterborough was 27 goals in 82 games. They are a more attacking team than Cafc  but 1goal in 3 games is a decent record.

Connor scored only 13 goals in 107 matches for QPR and Sheffield United in the Championship.
    At 28 years old he may be reaching his peak for awareness and consistency.

I felt he was going to be our only regular goal scorer after Bonne was sold and Bogle and Smyth may have qualities but Smyth is not a goal scorer and Bogle has only a good record in League 2.

To finish in the top 2, the January window will need to bring a striker capable of scoring goals. Good luck Steve Gallen on that one.

I like Aneke playing as a number 9 but his injury record is poor and we can't rely on him playing more than 50% of our matches.

Connor Washington will have quiet games similar to the Blackpool match but we need to feed him with passes. He is our number 1 goal scorer unless Chuks can stay fit and give him competition.
  • one other little adjustment needed LL, the red card total .. thanks for all the work on these stats, it's much appreciated
    already sorted Lincs, thanks for the kind words - see remarks above
  • Apologies for having to point it out Lancs as your stats are always excellent but Oztumer got a goal in the EFL Trophy against Wimbledon
  • Apologies for having to point it out Lancs as your stats are always excellent but Oztumer got a goal in the EFL Trophy against Wimbledon
    no apology needed, I need you guys to ensure I end up with the correct stats, I'll correct my original but leave the copy here as is.
    no apology needed, I need you guys to ensure I end up with the correct stats, I'll correct my original but leave the copy here as is.
    Cheers Lancs, dont ever want you thinking that I'm criticising your excellent work
    Cheers Lancs, dont ever want you thinking that I'm criticising your excellent work
    Thinking about it, we've had 3 different players scoring already from free kicks, Oztumer, JFC and Shinnie, which is definitely an improvement over last season!
  • Shinnie's the best player from what I've seen, but Oz gets 'free kick of the season' so far. Can't wait for Inniss' contribution, if we're aiming for 1 per player. 
  • Sponsored links:

Connor Washington's  career in League 1 at Peterborough was 27 goals in 82 games. They are a more attacking team than Cafc  but 1goal in 3 games is a decent record.

Connor scored only 13 goals in 107 matches for QPR and Sheffield United in the Championship.

I felt he was going to be our only regular goal scorer after Bonne was sold and Bogle and Smyth may have qualities but Smyth is not a goal scorer and Bogle has only a good record in League 2.

To finish in the top 2, the January window will need to bring a striker capable of scoring goals. Good luck Steve Gallen on that one.

I like Aneke playing as a number 9 but his injury record is poor and we can't rely on him playing more than 50% of our matches.

Connor Washington will have quiet games similar to the Blackpool match but we need to feed him with passes. He is our number 1 goal scorer unless Chuks can stay fit and give him competition.
    Technically, he has only missed one game through injury this season. His other absence from the matchday squad was due to Covid.
  • edited October 2020
    Washington has 3 league goals from 6 starts.

Technically, he has only missed one game through injury this season. His other absence from the matchday squad was due to Covid.

Chuks Aneke fitness record has been stop start since he came on at the Valley last season and scored after a few minutes.
    This affects his form and he wasn't always picked when fit again. 
    He could be so effective in this division if he can play regularly and his confidence is high. 
    I hope it's not "Daniel Sturridge syndrome"
    Where DS could only play when he felt 100% fit according to his close friend of 15 years Micah Richards. Professional footballers are hardly ever 100% fit

For Chuks and Cafc sake I hope he can play plenty of games this season as he could be a big player for the team as Lee Bowyer has now accepted that Aneke can be a number 9, which with his physique is no surprise.
  • I think he potentially could be a bigger player for us than Taylor was at this level and I know that is a big statement. Yes, keeping him fit is going to be very important. This is probably a good time to extend his contract IMO.
  • 2 games running that Amos has pulled off  a stunning save at 0-0, and still no MOM (yet).
    If we go 1 down - we don't win games.
  • 2 games running that Amos has pulled off  a stunning save at 0-0, and still no MOM (yet).
    He was my MoM. 
    He was my MoM. 
    He was my DaD
  • He was my PoP