Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bobby Ball RIP

edited October 2020 in Not Sports Related
Has died aged 76 

Comments

• Options
    Oh shit RIP
  • Options
    Oh no, that’s really upset me :-( 

hugely likeable guy
  • Options
    That is sad. Cannon and Ball were before my time or passed me by but his comedic acting really hit my funny bone 

Notably in shameless and the cockfields 

Rest in peace Bobby ball
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Rock on Bobby.
  • Options
    Another victim of Covid.

RIP Bobby
  • Options
    Saw Cannon and Ball at Bournemouth over 30 years ago cant believe how time flies RIP a funny man
  • Options
    RIP Bobby
    Sad news and certainly part of my growing up and saw them with Russ Abbot back in the day 
  • Options
    Sad. I quite like him in Not Going Out. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Bobby. Very sad news 
  • Options
    Was brilliant in Mount Pleasant when he showed he could really act.  Not Going Out he was funnier than Lee Mack

RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news.  I was never a fan of Cannon and Ball, but, individually they seemed really likeable blokes.  Bobby was really good in Not Going Out. 

RIP
  • Options
    Half of Little and Large and half of Cannon and Ball in the same year. Any other double acts from that era beware!

RIP Bobby
  • Options
    RIP

Rock on Tommy!
  • Options
    Fort Regent, St Helier, Jersey, 1980. I was was young but excited to see people off the telly in real life. I love it when old stars get to make a comeback and deliver to a new generation. Bobby Ball was one of them. RIP
  • Options
    That's a shame, came across as a very likeable bloke as well as a funny one.
  • Options
    My Wife and I got hauled onto the stage at one of their shows - was a lovely man , polite and very funny
  • Options
    met him once through my Dad, lovely fella - proper old school Saturday night family entertainment.

RIP Bobby 
  • Options
    Gutted , I saw cannon & ball at my first panto & theatre experience & I was mesmerised  at the London palladium in the mid eighties , babes in the wood , a true entertainer & tv legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    R.I.P. 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Gutted. Our family were big fans and my dad got tickets to see them in Torquay when we were on holiday in the West Country in ‘84.

Bobby Davro (a then unknown) was in the supporting bill, along with Rocky Sharpe and the Replays.

• Options
    Loved his cameos in Phoenix Nights. RIP Bobby.
  • Options
    Gutted. Our family were big fans and my dad got tickets to see them in Torquay when we were on holiday in the West Country in ‘84.

Bobby Davro (a then unknown) was in the supporting bill, along with Rocky Sharpe and the Replays.

Had a similar experience. Same venue a few years later with an unknown Joe Pasquale in support. Our faces hurt from laughing after.
  • Options
    How very very sad, always made me laugh, good Saturday night TV, following on from Morcombe and Wise. This Covid is a bastard....RIP Bobby, go and get them to 'rock on' in Heaven mate. God bless you Sir.
  • Options
    I enjoyed his cameos in Not Going Out. 
    R.I.P
  • Options
    Always seemed like a nice fella. RIP Bobby. 
  • Options
    RIP

He was a funny man.
  • Options
    I live local to Bobby and he was a very nice man. Always helped out community and local business.

It's only a week ago that i booked him to take part in our virtual Christmas event.