Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley - was a Farnell & El Kashashy story, now a leveraged US takeover.

Comments

• Options
    Gambling debts!
  • Options
    I had no idea Kashashy was 'involved' with Eric Kayser. Quite a few of them here in Hong Kong.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I had no idea Kashashy was 'involved' with Eric Kayser. Quite a few of them here in Hong Kong.
    Hi company Think Foods had a few franchises of different restaurants, so he didnt actually own the brands in any way. Pretty much anyone could go to a bank, get a franchisee loan and mis-manage a load of franchise restaurants which is what it looks like he’s done
  • Options
    The arrogance of Farnell is mind boggling.

Would love to know the current friendship status between him and Elliott
  • Options
    Big mistake trying to fuck us over Farnell. You can run but you can't hide ...... 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    An idea on the Burnley forum is that the whole story has just been put out by Farnell to highlight that his EFL ban has been lifted.

It wouldn't surprise me too much if that was the case.
    This is 100% the case.

He will have quite literally written it himself. 
  • Options
    No way these jokers have that sort of money fresh after failing to buy us and failing to get Dave Jones in and failing in their injunction to prevent us being sold to a legitimate owner.

Hopefully Burnley fans see sense and do their research and see these parasites for what they are.
  • Options
    Elliot’s probably busy planning for his day in court next month when he can prove he owns ESI.
    And all of the nothing that ESI own :blush:

• Options
    Farnell being discussed now on talkSPORT 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    That’s an absolutely pathetic response. ‘I’m going to believe exactly what I’m told by Farnell until someone does my job for me and investigates’. Top level journalism there
    Who is this Chris Boden?
    He seems like a right eejit 🙄
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    IdleHans said:
    I do feel sorry for Paul Elliot, though, the little chap had his heart set on owning a football club and now no mention of him anywhere...
    The Danish gangs still have him.

I'm looking forward to the "Nordic noir" drama on BBC 4 which will be bloody and dark but should rival "The Killing" and "The Bridge" in the brutal world of football folk who get their just rewards when they fall foul of the "strangers in the shadows".
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Interesting one this, as allegedly to purchase the club is £200m, so not really sure what their game/plan is here.
    I imagine the deal will be highly leveraged, à la Man. Utd.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Chunes said:
    Hi company Think Foods had a few franchises of different restaurants, so he didnt actually own the brands in any way. Pretty much anyone could go to a bank, get a franchisee loan and mis-manage a load of franchise restaurants which is what it looks like he’s done
    Yes I'm sure it came up previously that he only owned a "couple of restaurants". Possibly more but the gist was he didn't have enough money to run Welling United let alone a Premier club.