Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Pratley, Pratley, Pratley, Pratley.
    Born is the King of the Valley
  • When's he signing for Forest?
  • Yay, Pratters gets his own dedicated thread.

(I'm off now to see if @Leuth has appeared on the General Things that Annoy you thread  :D;)
  • I said earlier that it was a good interview! 
  • Leuth said:
    I said earlier that it was a good interview! 
    I'm only yanking your chain mate, no offence
  • Oh Darren Pratley
    he could play up front
    Oh, Darren Pratley
    he could play up front
    He's got a name like a fanny
    Oh Darren Pratley could play up front

• We do however need an interview with Marcus Maddison as well where he tells us that this season is going to be a free-scoring festival of flair 
  • Pratley really shouldn't do himself down like that
  • On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
    A whole team of Darren Pratley.
    12 Darren Pratley
    11 Darren Pratley
    10 Darren Pratley
    9 Darren Pratley
    8 Darren Pratley
    7 Darren Pratley
    6 Darren Pratley
    5 Daarrrrrrennnn Pratley
    4 Darren Pratley
    3 Darren Pratley 
    2 Darren Pratley
    And a Darren Pratley in goal
    That's my Halloween sorted 
  • Sponsored links:

• If they’ve been working on that free kick play with Innis winning the ball how comes only midfielder Pratley got the memo ?

• Pratley first turned up to a bit of a shrug from me, but his seductive nature means I now love him.
    (I thought he got a tune out of the relatively inexperienced ref in the second half on Saturday too, Ben Watson needs to attend a few sessions of 'how to mix it and avoid a yellow card' led by Darren.)
  • edited October 2020
    If they’ve been working on that free kick play with Innis winning the ball how comes only midfielder Pratley got the memo ?
    Smyth did as well, it's just his finishing left a lot to be desired.
  • Nobody on here should doubt what Darren Pratley brings to the team after his performance at Wembley last year when we were struggling to get a foothold in the game. 
    His leadership and the experience of playing over 500 league and cup games and scoring 56 goals, (not all in driving rain and strong winds) served us well at Northampton and will continue to do so this season.  
    Spot on
  • If we could have a team of one of our players, which would be the best team? I think a team of Maatsen would be fairly handy. A team of Famewo could work. But they're both loan players. A team of Doughty? A team of Maddison?

A team of Pratley would be one of the better ones, I have to admit. Purely as he can defend and make a nuisance of himself upfield. But it would be properly, almost impressively horrific to watch 
  • Leuth said:
    If we could have a team of one of our players, which would be the best team? I think a team of Maatsen would be fairly handy. A team of Famewo could work. But they're both loan players. A team of Doughty? A team of Maddison?

A team of Pratley would be one of the better ones, I have to admit. Purely as he can defend and make a nuisance of himself upfield. But it would be properly, almost impressively horrific to watch 
    Almost exactly right Leuth. Not sure a team of Pratleys would be horrific to watch but -
    a properly balanced team taking into account the opposition and conditions are what football managers are paid to do.   
    L.B. rarely gets it wrong and has said in the past when he has got it wrong.
    We are all entitled to our opinions and many of us have been proved wrong in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
    That's why Lee Bowyer is the successful manager he is and we are just supporters all with may and varied views.   
  • Leuth said:
    If we could have a team of one of our players, which would be the best team? I think a team of Maatsen would be fairly handy. A team of Famewo could work. But they're both loan players. A team of Doughty? A team of Maddison?

You're bonkers, Leuth. :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• At the Business end of our Promotion season, Darren Pratley was instrumental in getting Cafc over the line. 

Watson and Pratley, will on occasions rotate as this is going to be a real slog of a season (Pratley's words)

Two years ago, Pratley appeared to be a bit part player for CAFC. Now we should realize he is the glue, on and off the pitch.

Let's stick together on this.